Cosmetics Formulation Development

แนะนำการทำ day cream ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I recommend making a day cream as well.

Postby benz.zuza » Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:41 am

I'm very oily I have a little inflamed acne. I want a gel that nourishes the skin, reduces acne, reduces oiliness, so I made a night cream with the following formula: Safe-B3 ™ 5% GlucoBright™ 4% Pure-EGCG™ 2% Licorice Extract 1% Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) , the rest found that the formula was quite tough. But it's ok to apply at night. There are still some ingredients left to make the next day cream. Safe-B3 ™ 5% GlucoBright™ 4% MatteSilica™ 5% - 10% Licorice Extract 1% Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) The rest -Want to know which substance is the night cream sticky from? If making day cream, which substance should be adjusted to make it less sticky? -Use MatteSilica™ is a texture modifier and helps ควบคุมความมัน , how many percent is recommended? On the website the recommendation is 1-15%, but I'm just using it as a day cream.
benz.zuza

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggestions for making day cream

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Hello, Inquire. Members agree to use. Silicone if you can use Silicone has been suggested. Add Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) 5-7% in the formula can reduce sticky texture of the gel Become a smooth skin instead.
Here are some ingredients left to make the next day cream. Safe-B3 ™ 5% GlucoBright™ 4% MatteSilica™ 5% - 10% Licorice Extract 1% Aloe Vera Gel (Heavy) the rest
recommended to adjust as follows 1. Use SelectSorb 3-5% instead of using MatteSilica , which can help adjust the texture of the formula to not be sticky. And help absorb oily skin during the day, too. 2. Add Silicone Gel as per I learned the advice above. will be able to adjust the texture of the formula to become a soft and smooth gel-cream texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development