Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำการทำแชมพูค่ะ ก่อนสั่งซื้อค่ะ ทำครั้งแรก

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please give me advice on how to make shampoo. Before ordering, do it for the first time.

Postby msayamon » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:08 am

Please give advice. I'm not sure how to adjust the recipe. I will make shampoo. I'm a person who uses shampoo in the market and itches all the time. Thanks in advance 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% 2. Coco Betain 5% 3. Poly-Conditioner Pro 2% 4. water lock 1% 5. Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) 3 % 6. sugar thick 3% 7. Flora Solve™ Clear ( ผสมน้ำหอมในน้ำ colorless) 3% 8. Fragrance (Cool Citrus Basil (Bath and Body)) 1% 9. กันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% 10 . น้ำกลั่น 56%
msayamon

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: advice on how to make shampoo Before ordering, do it for the first time.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:23 pm

Hello, for members who have problems with shampoo in general. The team recommends mixing experiments. simplest by refraining from using multiple ingredients which will increase the risk Of irritation or allergic reactions are recommended as follows. 1. Sulfate Free Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% 9. กันเสีย Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% 10. น้ำกลั่น to 100% after mixing, leave it for at least 24 hours, the formula will thicken. myself then used Test if there is any itching or not. If not, in the future, you can gradually add other ingredients that you want.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development