Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความช่วยเหลือ ขึ้นสูตรครีมทาผิวหน้า

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

ask for help Make up a facial cream formula.

Postby bossanova.kt » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:40 am

Want to mix a face cream with sunscreen that is not greasy, does not clog and feels comfortable throughout the day. Ask for the easiest way possible. - The surface is quite dry. But not dry and flaky - I just want to apply this cream alone and leave the house. So I want to put nutrients into it. - Daily life is. In the morning, I see the sun at 9.30, about 20 minutes, at noon, I see the sun for about 50 minutes, and at work I sit in front of a computer screen in an air-conditioned room. and receive light from the building that is surrounded by glass all the time Not directly in the sun) - Ingredients are selected as physical because they want to apply and leave the house at all. You don't have to wait about 30 minutes (if I misunderstood chemical sunscreens, you have to wait 30 minutes, the staff can advise you). Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid Ectoine (Ectoin) Other Existing Ingredients that the team can choose to come and help up the formula Safe-B3 GlucoBright Panthenol Glycerin (Vegetable) Phenoxyethanol SA Silicone Gel (Ultra Clear) Light Cream Maker Squalane (Olive) Each one is a % and a mixing method. Thank you.
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: need help Make up a facial cream formula.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:32 pm

Hello, the study team inquires. Unknown, members are interested, choose Poly Silicone -15 which is สารกันเสีย a new type that has just started selling. It has a special characteristic which is light, soft and smooth texture like ซิลิโคน different สารกันแดด ? Suitable for casual use during the day. Members have understood correctly, chemical sunscreen will have to wait a little time, however long or short it depends on the nature of the formula, for example, if the formula contains a lot of water. The wait could be a bit longer. But if the formula is oil based, the waiting time is very short. Or will be able to give results immediately, do not have to wait. Will make the formula more gooey, especially the formula used during the day, the rate of use is at the member's rate. How much can you accept the weight or gooey of the formula? If your skin is dry, you may be able to use more of these nourishing ingredients, however. the most suitable rate It depends on the user's skin feeling.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: need help Make up a facial cream formula.

Postby bossanova.kt » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:52 am

Hello, actually in the daytime use a moisturizer like atopalm intensive moisturizing cream or la roche posay cicaplast B5 which is already quite a heavy cream. I still feel very comfortable. But that tells the need that it's thin and not clogged during the day It's because I've never met a pleasant sunshine. and can be used continuously And I really don't know how to blend it out. For example, Spectraban Orange: This one is a little off white and has a greasy, sticky texture. Spectraban SC is green in color ซิลิโคน : I like this one. but makes my face dull during the day. shiseido wetforce: I like this texture the most. But after using it for only two days, it's already clogged (this one doesn't feel white after applying). If the team will recommend any formula that is easy to mix. and has a formula And feel like atopalm intensive moisturizing cream or shiseido wetforce (but not clogging the skin) can be obtained with additional ingredient requirements. And the skin condition is as described above.
bossanova.kt

From thanks :: 2 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development