Cosmetics Formulation Development

Protect ox

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Protect ox

Postby insawang.ch » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:52 am

Please suggest how to dissolve Protect OX please, i bought it and try to mix it with white oil in a clear bag and try dipping it in warm, rather hot, but not measuring the temperature. But still not dissolved. Part of the water will begin to turn cloudy white, partially dissolved, but when your fingers are crushed, I feel like there are still grains. is to read technical information Found that should not use heat more than 80 So I don't dare to use hot water than this. 1. Can I use polypropylene glycol instead of oil? or only need oil 2. Introduce how to mix.
insawang.ch

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Protect ox

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:56 pm

Hello, fuel consumption rate source of dissolving Must be used in relatively high quantities. Usually around 1000 times of Protect OX For example, if you use Protect OX at 0.01g, use oil that is dissolved at 10g. It should be a somewhat polarized oil. non-polar oil white oil might be a bit more difficult to dissolve. Because it is a non-polar oil. can not dissolve in Propylene Glycol
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby insawang.ch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:45 pm

Recommend polarized oil With what kind of oil? Available on the website as well.
insawang.ch

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:46 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce PPG-3 Myristyl Ether LipidSoft™ Disperse LipidSoft™ Palm Octyldodecanol These synthetic oils are highly polar.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development