Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยวิเคราะห์สูตรเจลสำหรับมันผิวแพ้ง่ายและเป็นเซบเดิม

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please help analyze the gel formula for oily, sensitive skin and the same zep.

Postby zilingdaydreamer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 pm

The skin is very oily, just dehydrated and still easily irritated, allergic, easy to burn, red, yeast rash, itchy rash around the cheeks. I have sporadic acne (acne is caused by an inflamed rash) I didn't apply acne medication. I want my skin to be strong In the past, I used the cream a bit messed up, so it's quite bad. Rash during this period. I want to disturb. Can I use it like this? Or you can suggest more. Please sort the ingredients for me. Thank you. Squalane (Olive) - 1% AcneBee สารสกัดนมผึ้ง -1% Shea Butter (Ultra Soft) - 1% Mild Preserved Eco / 1001-ethylhexylglycerin-caprylyl- Mild Preserved Eco - 1% L-Carnitine - 3% Zinc PCA 1% Vitamin B3, Niacinamide -10% Calendula Extract - 5% Aloe Vera Gel (Lite) - rest spray during the day. reduce heat on the skin Rose Water - 90% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate - 10%
zilingdaydreamer

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me analyze the gel formula for oily, sensitive and sebde skin.

Postby staff » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Hello, currently I have symptoms of dehydrated skin to the level of dryness or peeling?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby zilingdaydreamer » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm

No, but it will be emotional, allergic, rash, itching, irritation, and some inflamed acne from time to time. But when we go to the counter He likes to tell me that I have oily and dehydrated skin.
zilingdaydreamer

From thanks :: 2 Times

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Hello, both formulas can be mixed, but there is a limitation. In the first formula, the formula will be liquid due to Zinc PCA It is electrolyte and will make gel ( Aloe Vera Gel ) Error. Normally, this problem can be solved by adding Gel Maker Blend together. It will form a thick gel texture. but which this amendment must have a blender for using human hands The study team recommends cutting. Zinc PCA Exit the formula and suggest adding Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1% instead of 1%, which will help balance the skin's oiliness, including ลดการระคายเคือง skin, too
spray between day reduce heat on the skin Rose Water - 90% Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate - 10%
This formula is recommended to add WaterSoft 3-5% will improve the texture of the spray. to stick to the skin better and more useful
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development