Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารบำรุงที่ละลายในน้ำมัน จะซึมเข้าสู่ผิวได้ดีกว่า ?

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

oil soluble nourishment Will it absorb into the skin better?

Postby por.pharm » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:03 pm

I want to know what nutrients are dissolved in oil. will be absorbed into the skin better Are nutrients dissolved in water? If it's better, what if the formula is almost completely oil-soluble nourishment? Can the substance be made into a gel form?
por.pharm

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Help me answer a question about nourishment

Postby staff » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:32 pm

Hello
I want to know oil soluble nourishment will be absorbed into the skin better Are nutrients dissolved in water?
There is no such rule. Although there is a high chance that the mixture in the water form It will be more difficult to absorb into the skin. Ingredients in the form of oil but in reality Many more details must be considered in order to be able to answer, such as the level of belonging. hydrophobic/hydrophilic or lipophobic/lipophilic to analyze that Will be able to fit into the different layers of the skin very well? The extract is in the form that is ready to dissolve in water. doesn't mean Will not tolerate oil at all which these information needs to be taken into further consideration Therefore, the answer will be closer to the facts.
If the formula is almost completely oil-soluble nourishment Can the substance be made into a gel form?
I recommend you to try it. Oil Thick Clear , Oil Thick Soft , Oil Thick Hard and Sugar Gel
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development