Cosmetics Formulation Development

การผสม polysilicone -15 ใน face serum

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mixing polysilicone -15 in face serum

Postby rr30 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:43 pm

May I ask? Since I am currently listing the ingredients for making Face Serum, I am interested in myself. Polysilicone-15 which has uvb protection, but has Some doubts about this substance are as follows: 1. I would like to know how much clogging this substance has and whether it tends to make my face oilier or not. Because I'm a person with oily skin. 2. How many percent of this substance must be put in? It can protect against UVB rays. 3. Suppose I use Satin Cream Maker in synchronization Polysilicone-15 Must be mixed in the oil first and then blended. Or gradually mix the last part after the harmonization is homogeneous. Thanks for the answer
rr30

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing polysilicone -15 in face serum

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Hello
1. I want to know how much clogging this substance has and whether it tends to make my face oilier or not. Since I have oily skin
, leaving ซิลิโคน ] ซิลิโคน or oil (including Wax, Butter) on the skin without washing it off at the end of the day Can always increase the chance of clogged pores. If taken care of by cleaning well. It won't be a problem. By the end of the day, it must be washed thoroughly with nothing left on the skin. ซิลิโคน (not oil) does not add oil to the skin. But it can cause greasy skin. In users with oily skin, however, ซิลิโคน itself has various types. Some species are quite heavy to very heavy. This group is not suitable for oily skin users. but if it is a light texture For Polysilicone-15 is considered as ซิลิโคน with a relatively light texture.
2. How many percent or more of this substance must be added? To be able to protect against UVB rays
, the starting rate is 3%
3. Let's say I use Satin Cream Maker in the solder Polysilicone-15 must be mixed in the oil first and then blended. Or gradually mix the last part after the harmonization is homogeneous.
both ways.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:17 pm

please ask This is the one that can be added with other sunscreens or worn alone. If you only wear 10%, how much SPF will you get?
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Postby staff » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:14 pm

Hello, one use will give a relatively low SPF value. It is recommended to use in conjunction with สารกันแดด will both increase the overall SPF and improve the texture of the texture. The formula is light. A single use at 10% is estimated to provide an SPF of around 25, depending on other components. Recommend to send a lab test for precision
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby nid.544595 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:11 am

thank you
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development