Cosmetics Formulation Development

สัดส่วนของน้ำมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

proportion of oil

Postby taeioyou » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:01 pm

1. According to the limitation of Spray-Mix™ / Milk Lotion Maker Spray-Mix™ should not contain more than 10% oil, if more oil will cause stratification or what? Milk Lotion Maker can I add it using Spray-Mix™ ? Spray-Mix™ as stabilizer instead of Xanthan 3. Can use Spray-Mix™ to สารสร้างเนื้อเจล but I'm not sure if the texture will be similar. propolymer or pudding-style Reshape Gel Thank you.
taeioyou

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: proportion of oil

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Hello
1. according to the limitation of Spray-Mix™ should not contain more than 10% oil, more oil will cause stratification. Or what?
Yes, it increases the risk of stratification. It's just a rough number. Some oils can be used at a rate of more than 10%, while others at the level of 10% have already been stratified. So have to test.
2. If you want to increase the proportion of oil more than 10% can water Milk Lotion Maker Can I add it by using Spray-Mix™ ? Spray-Mix™ is a stabilizer instead of Xanthan
but members have to control the usage rate. Milk Lotion Maker because if used in excess. It may cause the thickening of the formula. which affects the spray
3. You can use Spray-Mix™ to สารสร้างเนื้อเจล but I'm not sure if the texture will be similar. propolymer or pudding-style Reshape Gel ?
Yes, the texture will be like jelly. Song is different from Pro Polymer (pudding) or Reshape Gel (restore gel)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development