Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนตรวจสอบสูตร เนื้อลิปแยกชั้นค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the formula Lip texture separate layers.

Postby jeeranuns » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello, can you help me check the recipe? I have a problem using the same formula. % of the same color But some colors are left and the lip texture is separated. It is a separate oil. The formula used has Ing. as follows. 1. Isododecane 22% 2. isohexadecane 9% 3. Microcrystalline Wax 4% 4. Silicone Film (Long-Wear, Hard, Isododecane Base) 5% 5. Hectorite Gel™ (Isododecane Base) 14% 6. lipid soft 5% 7. mineral oil 4% 8.Silk silent Powder apply until 100% 9. Pigment 20% 10. Vitamin E 0.1% Method Mix 1. Mix 1-3,6-7, heat until dissolved 2. Leave to cool, add 5, blend until gel is obtained, then add 4 3. Add 9-10, blend and add 8, thank you.
jeeranuns

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: please check recipe Lip texture separate layers.

Postby staff » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Hello, this formula has the following problems: 1. Oil group (items 6,7) and hydrocarbon group (1,2) are used, which may not be compatible with each other very well. If there is no synchronization will be a problem There are two solutions here: (a) omit entries 6,7 and replace them with 1,2 (add more 1,2) or (b) use a binder. In this case, suggest SiliSolve Plus 1-2% nah 2 The team is not sure what kind of Pigment 20% this is. And is involved in the separation or not. However, the problem is obvious. is more of a problem in the first point. Therefore, it is recommended to try to fix the first point first for the mixing process. Warm and blend all together except item number 4. Wait for the formula to cool down a bit, then add and blend quickly to combine. and packing Do not leave it in the air because it will evaporate from the formula. For formulas that already have stratification problems If there is quite a lot of production Suggest to edit by adding SiliSolve Plus 2% Blend well (minimum 1000rpm and use Disperser only)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jeeranuns » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Please ask further questions. Polar and non-polar oils Or is there less polarity, what can I see or what can I check from? Thank you very much.
jeeranuns

Postby staff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:02 am

Hello, members can ask questions via this way. The team will provide information.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jeeranuns » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:29 pm

Ask more questions above. Please ask one more question Is there anything else you recommend besides? SiliSolve Plus is easier to mix than this.
jeeranuns

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:46 am

Hello, for this recipe using SiliSolve Plus It's not difficult. to add to the formula Then blend it together. There are no special steps. Besides filling and blending (must spin I can't hand it.)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development