Cosmetics Formulation Development

สบู่น้ำมัน

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

oil soap

Postby brava034 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Hello, please ask about oil soap. 1. Oil Soap It must be heated to 70 degrees for mixing, right? 2. Oil Milk do I need heat? 3. Oil Milk if mixed for liquid soap making without mixing Oil Soap will clean the body as well as use Oil Soap 4. Oil Milk Gentle Is it enough to use the face? 5. Please check the following body cleansing formula for dry skin adults. Apricot Kernel Oil (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Citromask is it necessary? Oil Milk If it's not suitable, can I use Oil Soup? Oil Blender with สารกันเสีย 7. Please check the following makeup remover formula for dry skin adults. Apricot Kernel Oil (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Citromask is it necessary? Will it irritate your face? Oilsify 15 8. Top Recipe Do not enter Oil Blender with สารกันเสีย 9. Rose Hip Oil (Chile, Extra Virgin Organic Fresh) is the only oil that is Extra Virgin Organic on the website. 10 . Squalane (Olive) is Virgin Organic as well?
brava034

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: oil soap

Postby brava034 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:45 pm

Ask more. 11. Can use Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (LHA) EZ™ in the formula. Can I clean my body and make-up remover formula?
brava034

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: oil soap

Postby staff » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello
1. Oil Soap It must be heated to 70 degrees for mixing, right?
Yes, use the heat for a short time. To coordinate the various oils together well.
2. Oil Milk do I need heat? 3. Oil Milk if mixed for liquid soap making without mixing Oil Soap will clean the body as well as use Oil Soap 4. Oil Milk Gentle Is it enough to use the facial skin?
should use the same heat? Oil Milk is not effective for cleansing the skin. Serves only to give a milky white color. time in contact with water Can be used on the face as well Oil Soap and Oil Milk by the formula used Oil Soap for face may choose to use Oil Soap on a lower level. The level applied to the body surface
5. Please check the following cleansing formulas for dry skin adults. Apricot Kernel Oil (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Citromask is it necessary? Oil Milk If it's not suitable, can I use Oil Soup
6. The above formula does not require Oil Blender with สารกันเสีย
Oil Milk is not efficient enough to clean. Please see an example of an oil soap recipe. from the product detail page Oil Soap
Citromask is it necessary to add
depending on whether the formula members want to have a deodorant as well. or not, but usually, cleaning the skin Most of the body odor is gone. But in the event that the user have body odor using Citromask It will help. (but if used in users who do not have body odor It will not be of any benefit as well)
7. Please check the following makeup remover formula for dry skin adults. Apricot Kernel Oil (Refined) Grape Seed Oil (Refined) Sweet Almond Oil (Refined) Citromask is it necessary? Will it irritate your face? Oilsify 15 8. Top recipe. Do not enter Oil Blender with สารกันเสีย
Please see the product details page for an example of the Cleansing Oil formula. Oilsify 15 สารกันเสีย ] สารกันเสีย if mixed for use by yourself Like this formula, สารกันเสีย because germs grow. hard in oil
9. Rose Hip Oil (Chile, Extra Virgin Organic Fresh) is the only oil that is Extra Virgin Organic on the website
yes
10. Squalane (Olive) Isn't it Virgin Organic?
isn't it? In the case of Little Virgin or Organic type must be written at the end of the name only. If it's not written at the end of the name, it's not a virgin grade or not an organic grade.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development