Cosmetics Formulation Development

Emulsifier กับสูตรครีมทาหน้าค่ะ, รีวิว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Emulsifier and face cream formula, review

Postby jeabrender » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:30 am

Hello team because it is dry Flaky peeling on the cheeks and forehead When I sleep late, but the T-zone is quite easy. so mixed with cream น้ำมันธรรมชาติ are all bought from myskinrecipe, which are ok for skin. So much. The peeling is gone. In the formula there is shea butter Coconut Oil Safflower Oil Rice Bran Wax by whipping them together into a cream, very good for air-conditioned rooms. But I find it too oily when applied during the day. What ingredients would you like to add? to reduce the concentration Or should I mix more water, which Emulsifier should I use to help coordinate? Is there a natural form or is there any additional formula to recommend? I would like to focus on natural ingredients. Thank you.
jeabrender

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Emulsifier and face cream formula, review

Postby staff » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:19 am

Hello, if your member has very dry skin May gradually reduce the level of wax and butter down by maintaining the same oil-based formula as before, and if you find that you still feel greasy May be gradually adjusted to a cream or serum formula, which consists of water + oil. If adjusting to a cream / serum formula at all, it may not be able to coat the skin well enough for the member's very dry skin. An example of reducing wax and butter in the original formula is to reduce the proportion of Rice Bran Wax and shea butter down and replace it with Fractionated Coconut Oil which is a light oil. (If you find that the formula is fragmented when left, use Oil Blender 2% to help combine the oil/wax/butter together to form a cream/serum-like texture) in case it is still too greasy for daytime use. Can be changed to Cream, the formula will become as follows: Composition Oil/wax/butter from the original formula 30% Butter Cream Maker 4% serves to coordinate the recipe. Mild Preserved Eco 1% do Page กันเสีย Water, the rest 100%.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development