Cosmetics Formulation Development

มีอาการแพ้สาร

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

have allergic reactions to substances

Postby n.sitang » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:13 am

Expected to be allergic I have mixed with serum. Contains the following ingredients: DMAE 1g, Wrinkle-Fill 0.5g, Japanese Cedar 0.5g, vit B6 1g BaicaVital 1g, Vit B12 0.2g. Seamollient 10g , MOIST72 1g Phospholipid 0.3 1,2 Hexanediol 0.5g base using Pro Polymer 0.25 AnyGel 0.25g , กันเสีย use Mild Preserved Eco™1g The rest is water When mixed, the serum has a good texture. I used it last night Woke up this morning to find that the area beside the nose was peeling. And lead a little soggy and sore The bridge of the nose is red like a sunburn. I'm not sure if it's caused by allergy. Use it again in the morning. While applying there is no burning sensation. But now there is an increase in the rash on the temples, extending to the cheeks and forehead, the edges of the mouth are dry and peeling. The groove under the nose has red rashes. I think it will be allergic. Now I stop using it and take antihistamines. Please check to see which one loses. Or which ingredient is wrong? because I never had this symptom. Contains Scamollinot that is new I don't know if it irritates you or not. And what should I do to reduce allergy symptoms?
n.sitang

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Allergic reactions

Postby staff » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:22 am

Hello, from the formula there is only DMAE that can irritate the skin. The study team provides information for understanding as follows. allergies vs irritation different irritating ingredients not involved whether there will be an allergic reaction or not irritation for ingredients that can be irritating be born regularly It can happen to most people. Allergies are specific to a specific person. which cannot be predicted in each user The team gave an example to be close to real life. for understanding Allergy Examples: Peanut Allergy, Seafood Allergy After eating, there are various abnormal responses. Nuts and Seafood does not irritate the body and occur specific to each individual without being able to predict who will lose what Examples of irritation : Eating undiluted lemon juice in high quantities causes stomach irritation. and happens to everyone For the answer that the member "loses" which ingredient Members may lose DMAE (which is the only ingredient in the formula that can irritate the skin) or if you are allergic to other ingredients. or lose more than 1 item ( DMAE itself does not pose an allergic risk. more than any other ingredient in the formula. The only way to know is to test each ingredient. can be diluted reasonable rate If the mixture is dissolved in water to dilute with น้ำกลั่น and its ingredients dissolve in oil. to dilute in oil Then apply it to sensitive areas such as behind the ears and observe the response. by this test Must test each ingredient list. The team was unable to verify the suitability of the formula. that there are any ingredients Used more than the limit? because the mixing ratio is unknown The formula that members have informed notify in weight Including not telling the total weight of the formula. for these ingredients Just stop using it immediately. within a few days Allergies will stop on their own. because it does not contain any ingredients can accumulate on the skin or the body
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby n.sitang » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 am

Forgot to mention the combined weight. All ingredients are 50g. I use DMAE has always been a mix. used in the given ratio I never had an allergic reaction. or irritating at all If the total weight is 50 grams Is there any substance that I should reduce the amount? (concentrated and irritating) I have stopped using the product but now the symptoms around my nose are still peeling and red. I have a rash on my forehead, my face and my face is very dry.
n.sitang

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:03 am

Hello, according to the information that members have said that some ingredients are used in the original formula and have never had allergic reactions. It means that some new ingredients It is an ingredient that can cause allergic reactions. Please read the answers that the team explained in detail earlier. for the correct understanding once again. About allergies/irritation, for allergic reactions. If it hasn't stopped until now, it is recommended to apply a thin layer of Elomet Cream to the affected area that has not healed. By applying for no more than 3 days in a row, symptoms should improve. and must stop using Elomet Cream
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development