Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรสเปรย์น้ำแร่สำหรับผิวแห้งค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mineral water spray formula for dry skin.

Postby k.ramnee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Please help the staff to look at the formula to see if it is compatible or not. Dry skin, I plan to spray it with moisture during the day. Or as a water / toner before applying the cream. The base is น้ำกุหลาบ and lavender water mixed with Double Hyaluron Liquid 4% Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright™ 4% Snail Secretion 3% Mineral Ready™ (Mn+Zn+Cu) 1% Additional question is all of these can be used พิเทร่า or Witch Hazel it be a bass too? And then ask about the packaging that is sold on the web. It's okay to order a spray bottle. but from what I had ordered Understand that the spray head should be able to fit into the bottle that the product came in. So I want to know if I can order just the spray head or not. because I don't want to have more trash in the bottle.
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mineral water spray formula for dry skin.

Postby k.ramnee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:50 pm

I forgot to tell you that I want to help soothe the skin and ลดการระคายเคือง from the sun, hot weather, pollution as well. walk in the sun should add other substances Calendula Extract or Bisabolol or just น้ำกุหลาบ can help with this.
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times

Re: Mineral water spray formula for dry skin.

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:15 am

Hello
formula can be mixed
The additional question is that all of these can be used. พิเทร่า or Witch Hazel it be a bass too?
Can it be done too?
And I would like to ask about the packaging sold on the web. It's okay to order a spray bottle. But from what I had ordered Understand that the spray head should be able to fit into the bottle that the product came in. So I want to know if I can order just the spray head or not. Because I don't want to add more bottles of trash
The product bottle doesn't look like a spray bottle. If a member wants a spray bottle You will have to buy a special spray bottle.
I forgot to tell you that I want to help soothe my skin and ลดการระคายเคือง from the sun, hot weather, pollution as well. walk in the sun should add other substances Calendula Extract or Bisabolol or just น้ำกุหลาบ can help with this
น้ำกุหลาบ ] น้ำกุหลาบ that helps in various aspects of the skin. This is a claim that has not yet been confirmed by research results. The personal opinion of the team thinks น้ำกุหลาบ can yield only The smell makes the products used in the face. But any skin care No experimental results yet. That's independent enough I certify.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development