Cosmetics Formulation Development

Light Lotion Maker สามารถประสานสารกันแดดได้ป่าวคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can Light Lotion Maker be able to combine sunscreen?

Postby khunchinz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Physical Sunscreen Formula 1 Titanium Dioxide 15nm Liquid 20% 2 Zinc Oxide 35nm Liquid 8% 3 LipidSoft™ Matte 7% 4 WaterGuard™ Lite 3% Part 2 Water Residual Isopentyldiol 5% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% The question is 1.Can I use Light Lotion Maker 4% in the solder. Is this recipe without heat? 2. Actually, the proportion of Isopentyldiol Does this count towards the oil part as well? Because if combined, it will be 45% in the oil part, which means I should cut it out or not? 3. TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) can be used with Light Lotion Maker to increase the viscosity. Can I or not?
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Light Lotion Maker Can you combine sunscreen?

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:29 am

Hello. 1. Can you do it? Blend the oil mixture well. then shake the part of the water and gradually add part of the oil into the water part While spinning. 2. Yes, the proportion of oil is too high. Recommend to lower it some. In order to be at risk of separating the layers of the formula. 3. Can I do it? Blend until creamy, then add TaraGel Blend to match the formula TaraGel will also improve the stability of the formula. Reduce the chance of separation
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development