Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนขอคำแนะนำค่ะ อยากทำครีมดีๆใช้กันเองในครอบครัวค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I'm sorry to ask for advice. I want to make good cream for myself and my family.

Postby siraprapa.tan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:48 pm

I want to make good cream for myself and my family. Please give me some advice. Female age 23 years old, combination skin, acne problems all over the face, acne scars and large pores. 34 year old woman with normal skin, acne problem on chin and eyebrows, acne scars, 36 year old woman, combination skin, problem สิวอุดตัน a lot around the head of the eyebrow, beside the nose, beside the cheek, there are acne scars and large pores, the water part Disodium EDTA 0.20% Vitamin B3 5% White Cumin 2x 3% Wakame Extract 2% Glucosamine 4% Phenoxyethanol 0.50% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1.00% Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 3.00% Pitera 38.00% of oil Vitamin E 2% Wild Yam 3% Chamomile Extract 1% Light Cream Maker 1.50% Tea Tree Oil 0.30 % Aloe Vera Oil 1.50% Rose Hip Oil 1.50% The rest is water (I think I will use Big C's because it's easy to find). yes can it be done
siraprapa.tan

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Need advice please

Postby siraprapa.tan » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Another thing, a 34-year-old woman begins to have wrinkles around the cheeks, forehead and crow's feet (the same person who has acne on top). (It's the same person who has pimples. Which is me TT_TT) A woman in her 60s has wrinkles of age. and sporadic freckles Disodium EDTA 0.20% Pro Vitamin B5 3.00% Repair Activator 10.00% Matrixyl 3000 6.00% DMAE 10.00% Wrinkle-Lax™ 0.30% Cell-Energy™ Powder ( Adenosine Triphosphate) 3.00% Phenoxyethanol 0.50% Alpha Arbutin 2.00% Pitera 17.00% Shea Butter Light Oil 2.00% Jojoba Oil 5.00% Grape Seed Oil 5.00% Rosemary Oleoresin Extract (ROE) 0.05% Coenzyme Q10 Extra 1.00% Luxury Cream Maker™ 3.00% The rest is water. Thank you. Hybrid sunscreen formula posted on YouTube. Can anyone above use this? Thank you.
siraprapa.tan

Re: Need advice please I want to make good cream for myself and my family.

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:44 am

Hello,
Woman, 23 years old, combination skin, acne problems all over the face, acne scars and large pores, 34 year old woman, normal skin, acne on the chin and eyebrows, acne scars, 36 year old woman, combination skin, problem สิวอุดตัน a lot around the eyebrows, side of the nose, side of the cheeks, acne scars and large pores.
The study team recommends as follows. Formula suitable for combination and problem skin สิวอุดตัน should be avoided using any type of oil in the formula. Because the use of any type of oil increases the chance of occurrence. สิวอุดตัน , the formula suitable for this skin group is water gel. may choose to add ingredients moisturizer Soluble type A little more But you should avoid using oil directly because of the problem. สิวอุดตัน that is for the problem สิวอุดตัน recommended to mix the formula. Salicylic Acid Gel to help ละลายสิวอุดตัน which can be used as the same formula for all 3 people. Please see formula example on the product detail page. Complex Salicylic Acid (Powder, Water-Soluble) Usage Salicylic Acid Gel to ละลายสิวอุดตัน and reduces the likelihood of สิวอุดตัน new, will have side effects: May cause dry skin - irritation. This is absolutely necessary to maintain healthy skin continuously. To prevent the skin from drying/irritating. which will make it impossible to use Salicylic Acid Gel can continue and cause problems. สิวอุดตัน come back. Skincare formulas for combination skin will focus on the use of ingredients. oil balance group will not use highlighted ingredients ให้ความชุ่มชื้นผิว in high quantity. Disodium EDTA 0.20% Vitamin B3 5% Glucosamine 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1.00% Pitera 30.00% L-Carnitine 3% Pro Polymer 1% water, the rest to reach 100%. Mixing procedure: Add the ingredients to the water. Stir to dissolve. Then, at the last step, add Pro Polymer stir until it dissolves into a gel. (It may take no less than 10-15 minutes)
A 34-year-old woman begins to have wrinkles around the cheeks, forehead and crow's feet (the same person who has acne on top). Cheek furrows and crow's feet (It's the same person who has pimples. Which is me TT_TT) A woman in her 60s has wrinkles of age. and sporadic freckles
This group asked about the moisture level of the skin as well, because if the skin characteristics are different, for example, some of you have dry skin. (Especially those over the age of 60) that need to add moisture / oiliness to the skin in high quantities. May not be suitable for using the same formula as those aged 34-36.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby siraprapa.tan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:32 am

Thank you very much team for the answer. Personally, the second formula that I recommend is for people over the age of 60 with normal skin, without any acne problems. But there is a problem with wrinkles of age. Melasma is a circle at the cheekbones. and a little freckle The remaining two, 34 and 36, will be used as the first treatment formula. สิวอุดตัน go first. Wrinkles can be left after acne is gone. Thank you in advance ^_^
siraprapa.tan

Postby siraprapa.tan » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:29 am

Ask for more information for the formula, sample formula Salicylic Acid Gel 2% This is to be used all over the face. Or apply it only to the acne-prone area.
siraprapa.tan

Postby staff » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Hello, [quote="siraprapa.tan"]Please ask for more information for the recipe, sample formula Salicylic Acid ] Salicylic Acid Gel 2% This is to be used all over the face. Or apply only on acne-prone areas
can be applied all over the face. to prevent the formation of สิวอุดตัน coming up again.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development