Haircare Recipes

สอบถามการทำครีมนวด สำหรับน้องแมวครับ

sharing your hair care recipes

Ask about making a massage cream. For the cat

Postby anajak7 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:07 pm

I follow the formula of the website 1.Water 86% 2. Cetyl Alcohol 8% 3. BTAC 2% 4. CTAC 1% 5. Propylene Glycol 1 % This I use 1,3- Propanediol (Natural) Replace 6. Pure Keratin 1% 7. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% because it's fresh and try it now. So I didn't put สารกันเสีย . Follow the method on the website. Problem. It's 2 3 4 5 mix it and put it on fire and stir until it melts. It's almost dry because it doesn't mix with water. Then pour it into 1, it's water. It's very solid. So I put it on the fire again for a long time, stirring hard, but the problem is that it takes a long time to melt and not completely melt. You have to add more water or it will dry out. Then, when you get a white cream, add 6 people together. The color from the white will come out smoother. Apply it to your hair first. The problem is that it's easy to wash off. It's all gone. my hair is dark as usual It seems that it doesn't help anything. The question is 1. How do I do it? Which part is wrong? 2. From all the substances that I bought in this website Where can I use it? to be more efficient If I don't have one available Please suggest which one should I buy? Kindly. 3. I want to make my hair soft, smooth, tangle-free and not heavy. Because it will actually be used with cats. I want it to be puffed up, beautiful, sparkling, smooth, nice to look at. 4. สารกันเสีย used can use Mild Preserved Eco™ if not, which one would you recommend? want to be gentle 5. What is the difference between a massage cream formula with oil and without oil? So which formula is better? Please advise, thank you.
anajak7

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Question about making massage cream For the cat

Postby staff » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:15 pm

Hello
The problem is 2 3 4 5 mix it and heat it up until it melts it's almost dry because it doesn't mix with water then pour it into 1 it's water it freezes a lot So I put it on the fire again for a long time, stirring hard, but the problem is that it takes a long time to melt and not completely melt. Must add more water more and more, otherwise it will dry out.
Member, what level of heat do you use? Please ask for an approximate temperature as well. Put the fire on the stove, right?)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anajak7 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:05 am

a container used as a beaker Put it on an alcohol lamp. Light a fire and people keep going.
anajak7

Postby staff » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:01 am

Hello, temperature control cannot be done in this way. To set the stove like this Members will need to make a pot 2 layers (double-boiler) I recommend if possible consider using an electric stove to be able to control the temperature better. Set the electric stove to the desired temperature and quickly lift it out and mix it. Ingredients in the recipes that members have mixed. Should mix at about 70 degrees only if it's too hot. will damage
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby anajak7 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:55 am

Ask, I try to make a water-based conditioner that doesn't cause weight gain by using 81.6% RO water Glycerin 10% Cetrimonium Chloride ( CTAC ) 1% GuarCat™ Weight-less 2% Natural Moisturizing Amino Acids 5% Citric Acid 0.4% has been made. The smell is very strong, like the smell of glue. I want to ask how can I solve this problem? And if you want your hair to be soft and smooth without weight gain, you can enter GuarCat™ Weight-less add more Would you please let the staff give you more advice on what to buy from the recipe? And what adjustments add-reduce? Thank you.
anajak7

Postby staff » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello, I don't know. Have you tried smelling the ingredients yet? to see if the smell comes from any of the ingredients Because the team checked each ingredient, found that there was no item with a strong smell, including a smell that looks like glue. If members do not wish to use น้ำหอม to help deodorize may consider choosing Odor-Kill to help keep the smell of the formula. Tested at 0.5%. If you want to use it to help deodorize your pet as well, recommend 1-2%. General dog deodorant spray is used at 2% which can be sprayed all over the body. To the mouth
will be able to put GuarCat™ Weight-less Can you add more?
can be added. If you still feel that the efficiency is not enough GuarCat does not cause any irritation or harm to the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Haircare Recipes