Cosmetics Products Analysis

รบกวนดูสูตรโทนเนอร์ตัวนี้ด้วยคะ

sharing your analysis of cosmetics products on the market

Please take a look at this toner formula.

Postby peeriya.wong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello, the beauty team :) I'm trying to make a toner right now. For wiping the skin after washing it. before going to the next maintenance step. So I would like to ask how much quantity do we need according to this formula? Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water , Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel ) Water, Butylene Glycol , Propanediol , PEG-7 Capry lic/ Capric Glycerides , pentylene glycol , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil , Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Artemisia Abs inthium Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Laveder)Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, OriganumVulgare Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Glycerin , Decyl Glucoside , 1,2-Hexanediol , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , PPG-26-Buteth-26 , Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin , Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid , Octanediol, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Protease , Alcohol denat ., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol Thank you very much to the team :)
peeriya.wong

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at this toner formula.

Postby peeriya.wong » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Actually, you don't have to be as big as the formula above. The main thing is to make a toner for oily to combination skin. It is a toner that helps to cleanse the face as well. to be ready for maintenance in the next step In case sometimes washing your face is not clean, so I think you should use 1. Witch Hazel 50% 2. PEG-7 ( Coco Wash ) 5%. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว reduce the occurrence of pimples and สิวอุดตัน small, not very focused and helps to tighten strengthen collagen And moisturizing too, so I thought I might use 3. Rose Flower Water 11% 4. Vitamin B6 3 % 5. Safe-B3 5% 6. Wakame Extract 3% 7. Protease Enzyme 0.5% 8. Papaya extract 1% 9. Centella Asiatica Extract 1% 10. 1,3 - Propanediol 10% 11. Glycerin 5% 12. pentylene glycol 5% 13. Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Is this enough? So how should I put it in order? Thank you very much :)
peeriya.wong

Postby peeriya.wong » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:16 am

Please check another recipe ;) Agave Tequilana (Blue Agave) Leaf, Cypripedium Pebescens (Orchid), Opuntial Tuna (Prickly Pear) Fruit, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract & Saccaromyces Cerevisiae (Yeast), Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract , Lactic Acid , Caprylic/capric triglyceride ( Coconut Oil ), Butylene Glycol , Squalene , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, stearic acid Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract , PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-75 Meadowsol, Lemongrass Extract, Arnica Extract, Triethanolamine , Xanthan Gum , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-2 0, DMDM Hydantoin, thank you.
peeriya.wong

Postby staff » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Really, [quote="peeriya.wong"]. It doesn't have to be as big as the formula above. The main thing is to make a toner for oily to combination skinned girls. It is a toner that helps to cleanse the face as well. to be ready for maintenance in the next step In case sometimes washing your face is not clean, so I think you should use 1. Witch Hazel 50% 2. PEG-7 ( Coco Wash ) 5%. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว reduce the occurrence of pimples and สิวอุดตัน small, not very focused and helps to tighten. strengthen collagen And moisturizing too, so I thought I might use 3. Rose Flower Water 11% 4. Vitamin B6 3 % 5. Safe-B3 5% 6. Wakame Extract 3% 7. Protease Enzyme 0.5% 8. Papaya extract 1% 9. Centella Asiatica Extract 1% 10. 1,3 - Propanediol 10% 11. Glycerin 5% 12. pentylene glycol 5% 13. Phenoxyethanol 0.5% Is this enough? So how should I put it in order? Thank you very much :)
Cleansing Formula is a formula to cleanse the skin Focus on cleaning thoroughly Then use water to wash off the skin. to prevent There are cleansers left on the skin. which no matter how gentle There is no reason why we have to leave these substances on the skin. These cleansing formulas It should not contain any skin care ingredients. cause because Almost all skin care ingredients take time to work and be absorbed into the skin. If washed away in a short time The effect is minimal and not worth the cost of the ingredients added to the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Products Analysis