Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนดูสูตรให้หน่อยค่ะ ผสมแล้วเนื้อครีมเหลว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please have a look at the recipe. Mix and then creamy liquid.

Postby zu_melody » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Skin cream formula to coat the skin to look white 1. Titanium 2% 2. Grape Seed Oil 10% 3. Cyclomethicone 5% 4. Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable) 4% 5. Butter Cream Maker™ 2% 6. Phenoxyethanol 1% 7. Glycerin 5% 8. Water 70 methods Mix 1. Mix 7,8 separately. 2. Mix together 1,2,3,4,5, use heat to melt at 70 degrees until smooth and blend well. Remove from heat. 3. Add water (7,8) into the oil. (1,2,3,4,5) 4. Part of the water is divided into 3 parts. Put the 1 part into the cream. stir to combine It's a nice creamy texture, thick and a bit thick. When you add the second part, the cream is a little more liquid. but still looks like a cream When adding the third part, the liquid cream turns into water. Still not stirring How should I do this? I want rich cream like butter The cream is now liquid. There is no creaminess at all. What should I do? Which substance should be added or reduced?
zu_melody

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please take a look at the recipe Mix and then creamy liquid.

Postby staff » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello, during the setting, stir gently until the recipe is at room temperature. Then leave it for about 6-12 hours, the formula will thicken on its own. However, if it is still not thick enough, you can add Light Cream Maker 1.0 -1.5% (or more according to the desired thickness) into the recipe, blend or stir well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development