Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามผลิตภัณฑ์

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

product inquiry

Postby peeya_pgi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:10 am

Hello. 1. Inquire about the product. Activated Resorcinol S / French Pine Bark Extract , I'm about to order. But I can't find it on the web. So I'm not sure it's out of stock. or not imported and sold 2. I would like to know how to use active Penetration group to help นำพาสาร into the skin. I want to know how much and how much is needed between wearing it and not wearing it. because when looking at the box of cream that I bought Rarely seen together So I'm not sure if I don't wear it and it can seep into it. Or he saves the cost. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: product inquiry

Postby peeya_pgi » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 am

has added Apple Phloretin™ BaicaVital™ can't find it either. I don't know when it will come in or if it's already available. if the latter Please suggest other substances that can be substituted for each other. Thank you.
peeya_pgi

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: product inquiry

Postby staff » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Hello, the manufacturer is scheduled to produce products until the end of 2019. The company itself will distribute until around 6/2020. Currently, it does not show products on the website. To prevent the developers of new formula products. use the product For those who have used this product You can order continuously until 6/2020 via customer relations care@myskinrecipes.com The products are still in stock all the time and continuously. If you haven't used these ingredients yet, you can use them in your new formula Activated Resorcinol S used Activated Resorcinol instead of plain Yes
2. I would like to know how the active Penetration group will help นำพาสาร into the skin, I want to know how much is needed between wearing it and not wearing it. because when I look at the box of cream that I bought Rarely seen together So I'm not sure if I don't wear it and it can seep into it. Or does he save costs?
Ingredients in cosmetics, usually almost every item can be absorbed into the skin. not required penetration enhancer use penetration enhancer is only if you want to increase its absorption into the skin. which may not be suitable in all cases An example that does not want to increase absorption is a group of ingredients BHA , AHA or skin irritation group This group of ingredients We want to slow down the absorption to ลดการระคายเคือง skin (in which case you want to slow down this absorption, use Reservoir-Tech instead)
has added Apple Phloretin™ BaicaVital™ cannot be found. see you too I don't know when it will come in or if it's sold out. if the latter Please suggest other substances that can be substituted for each other.
BaicaVital™ use Pure-Baicalin ™ instead Apple Phloretin™ Use Pure- Phloretin ™ instead
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development