Cosmetics Formulation Development

oil/น้ำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

oil/water

Postby y_shanya » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Centella Asiatica Extract Soy Extract (Isoflavones / Genistein) Willow Bark Extract (Natural Salicylic Acid) Phytosterols (Plant Sterols) 1. Which of the above items is mixed with oil and which is mixed with active water? I understand that some people may have the appearance of an oil, so the cream is quite oily. 2. The age of the syringe is 60 days, but the age of the product is 1. year or not Like this, if I bought it and can't use it within 2 months, should I change the packaging? Thank you.
y_shanya

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: oil/water

Postby staff » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:56 pm

Hello
1.The list above, which one is mixed with oil and which one is mixed with water active? I understand that some of them may have the appearance of oil, so the cream is quite oily
disturbing members. Please inform the recipe to be 100% complete, including the proportion of each ingredient. The team will be able to recommend the right mix for you.
2.Syringe age is 60 days but product life is 1. year or not So if you bought it and can't use it within 2 months, change the packaging.
The actual age of the ingredients is according to the expiration date of the ingredients. which members can check from the product label (not 1 year and not 60 days, must check the product label In the case of a syringe, it expires within 60 days. This figure is an estimate by the company. This is because the syringe packaging is not designed to withstand long storage, however, its 60-day shelf life really depends on treatment. The team suggested that If members wish to keep longer after 60 days, check the packaging. whether it is still in good condition If the condition starts badly Just change the packaging. It will last until the end of the ingredient's life. ("Ingredient expiration date") according to the label.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development