Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอความรู้ในการเพิ่มสารต่างๆลงในBHA toner ทีครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I would like to know how to add various substances into BHA toner please.

Postby khunchinz » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 pm

The questions are as follows!!! 1.Usually the วัดค่า pH of any formula in terms of certain components such as groups ผลัดเซลล์ผิว that the PH value is suitable It should be in the acidic range. In the case of using litmus paper to measure Considered enough to use DIY for your own use or not. 2. BHA is one of the brands I am currently using. On the label, the PH value of the product is 3.2-3.8, but when I read the ingredients, I found various substances. that require a PH range of around 4-6, for example Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Quercetin , beta glucan , Pantothenate , Epigallocatechin Gallate , Grape Seed Extract etc. The question is!! Adding any component with PH 4-6 to BHA Toner which has a PH of 3-4 will have a negative effect on any active substance and is I would like to disturb the team to explain the PH value and the active substance to be a guideline for DIY. BHA toner 3. formula BHA gel as follows, can it be mixed or not? Complex Salicylic Acid 5% ( Exfoliant ) Hi-Quercetin® 3% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Calcium Pantothenate 3% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Oat Avenanthramides 5% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Oleanolic acid 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Alaria Esculenta Extract 1% Pure-EGCG™ 2% Sea Kelp Extract 5% ( moisturizer ) Isopentyldiol 5-10% (***Use melt Oleanolic acid 1%, how many % should I use here? Please suggest the team as well ) Satin Cream Maker ™ 0.5% ( Emulsifier ), ( thickener ) TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) 0.4% (Stabilizer) NaturePreserve™ ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% (preservatives) Satin Cream MakerDisodium EDTA 0.2% น้ำกลั่น 100% complete ***I've been told that some ingredients will make the formula darker, so I'm not worried about that, just want to DIY for my own use so I'd like to add active ingredients. to take care of the problem of irritation from BHA and reduce acne problems in the body as well, and this formula PH is around 3-4, is it considered valid for the formula? BHA gel
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please give me knowledge on how to add various substances into BHA toner.

Postby staff » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello
1.Usually the วัดค่า pH of any formulation in terms of certain components such as groups ผลัดเซลล์ผิว that the PH value is suitable It should be in the acidic range. Use case กระดาษลิตมัส , is it enough for DIY use or not?
Ingredients ผลัดเซลล์ผิว is categorized as a pH dependent type that must be acidic. to work is group AHA but if it is The pH independent group does not need an acidic formula. can work because the mechanism of action is different from AHA Using กระดาษลิตมัส is enough for measurable. Because it will allow us to know what the pH is around. not required เครื่องวัดค่า pH ดิจิตอล ka [ quote]2. BHA is one of the brands I currently use. On the label, the PH value of the product is 3.2-3.8, but when I read the ingredients, I found various substances. that require a PH range of around 4-6, for example Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Quercetin , beta glucan , Pantothenate , Epigallocatechin Gallate , Grape Seed Extract etc. The question is!! Adding any component with PH 4-6 to BHA Toner with PH approx 3-4 will have a negative effect on any active substance and is I would like to disturb the team to explain the PH value and the active substance to be a guideline for DIY. BHA tight toner
Most of the active ingredients will work well in the pH range of 3.5-6.5, slightly below this. or slightly higher There are usually no problems with the stability of the active substance or even if there is a problem. but at a very slow level This is an acceptable level. The pH level to be careful of is usually below 3 or above 7.5, where most ingredients will have problems, deterioration quickly and clearly.
3.Formula BHA gel as follows, can it be mixed or not? Complex Salicylic Acid 5% ( Exfoliant ) Hi-Quercetin® 3% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Calcium Pantothenate 3% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Oat Avenanthramides 5% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Oleanolic acid 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1% ( Anti-Irritant ), (skin soothing) Alaria Esculenta Extract 1% Pure-EGCG™ 2% Sea Kelp Extract 5% ( moisturizer ) Isopentyldiol 5-10% (***use melt Oleanolic acid Satin Cream Maker %, how many % should I use here? Satin Cream Maker ™ 0.5% ( Emulsifier ), ( thickener ) TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) 0.4% (Stabilizer) NaturePreserve™ ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% (preservatives) Disodium EDTA 0.2% น้ำกลั่น complete 100%
The formula has the following problems: yes These list ingredients are electrolyte in nature and will make brazing more difficult. especially when using Satin Cream Maker is only 0.5% even though it is used TaraGel™ (Caesalpinia spinosa gum) 0.4% Please come and help. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate Calcium Pantothenate NaturePreserve™ ( Gluconolactone ) Solution Recommended study team to increase the usage rate Satin Cream Maker to 1.2% and TaraGel™ at 0.5-0.6% by the mixing process Create a gel texture for the formula with TaraGel™ in the water section first and then add Satin Cream Maker
Isopentyldiol 5-10% (***dissolve Oleanolic acid 1% here, how many % should I use? wow )
The team thinks that the usage rate Isopentyldiol where 5% is sufficient per solubility. Oleanolic acid, however, this part is a separate mixture. which members Must be mixed to dissolve together. before adding it to the formula. which will be added in the last step When the formula is creamy Therefore, note that dissolved together Can be dissolved together well or not. If the solubility is not good to increase the proportion of Isopentyldiol to be more soluble. Good. However, the team would like to learn to suggest the reverse method, which is to gradually add Olenolic Acid to Isopentyldiol use only at the rate Oleanolic Acid is fully soluble in Isopentyldiol 5%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Please give me knowledge on how to add various substances into BHA toner.

Postby khunchinz » Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Thank you very much to my team
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development