Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนช่วยแนะนำส่วนประกอบสำหรับคนเป็นสิวด้วยคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please suggest ingredients for people with acne.

Postby anuruk182s » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Hello, I want to produce products or components for people with acne a lot. But I went in and I couldn't decide which one to mix with which one, or not, because there are a lot of ingredients and really diverse. So I would like to ask for some advice on the ingredients. My face condition is สิวอุดตัน lot of acne, blackheads, very oily face, dark face with acne holes, skin is not smooth. I want to produce products as follows. 1. toner BHA that can be cleaned and disinfected. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว quickly cleans pores ละลายสิวอุดตัน 2. Serum to treat acne, wrinkles, acne scars, acne holes, reduce facial oiliness, tighten pores, make the skin healthy. clear and smooth That's about it. The part will recommend more from this. How do you recommend it to me? I'm really afraid to buy creams in the market and use them :cry: :cry: :cry:
anuruk182s

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please suggest ingredients for acne prone skin

Postby staff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:27 am

Hello
1. toner BHA that can be cleaned and disinfected. ผลัดเซลล์ผิว quickly cleans pores ละลายสิวอุดตัน
BHA Toner Members can see a sample formula from product detail page Complex Salicylic Acid
2 Serum to treat acne, wrinkles, acne scars, acne holes, reduce facial oiliness, tighten pores, make skin strong. Clear and smooth face
The study team recommends these ingredients. to help balance the oiliness of the skin as well as to reduce the likelihood of สิวอุดตัน too Zinc PCA , Safe-B3 , L-Carnitine , Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%), plus other ingredients can be used in the category. ลดความมันผิว , members can create gel textures too. Pro Polymer
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development