Cosmetics Formulation Development

wrinkle- Lax ใช้ผสมกับครีมที่ใช้อยู่ได้หรือไม่

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

wrinkle- Lax can be mixed with your current cream?

Postby chonnika_me » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:26 pm

I want to know that Wrinkle-Lax and Pure- Adenosine can be mixed with cream Or is it a facial gel that can be used? And can it be used around the eyes (mixed with Eye-cream)? Ingredients category whitening Non-irritating type for dry skin Which one do you use? (age 36, dry skin) Thank you.
chonnika_me

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: wrinkle- Lax can be mixed with your current cream?

Postby staff » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:00 am

Hello
I want to know Wrinkle-Lax and Pure-Adenosine can mixed with cream Or is it a facial gel that can be used? And can it be used around the eyes (mixed with Eye-cream)?
Wrinkle-Lax dissolves easily, so it can be added to any recipe. containing water Stir or blend easily. Pure-Adenosine is not soluble in water or oil. but is the distribution in the formula In the event that the member Add to any formula Needs to be blended to spread throughout the recipe. Therefore, it may not be easy to add to the cream that already exists. To use Adenosine Suggest type Cell-Energy™ Liquid (Adenosine Liposome) will be easier to use. which can be added to the original formula People can get along.
section ingredients whitening non-irritating type for dry skin Which one do you use? (age 36, dry skin)
If dry skin is recommended whitening in the form of oil recommended Perfect-C
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development