Cosmetics Formulation Development

สูตรนี้ผสมได้รึป่าวคับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

How can this recipe be mixed?

Postby khunchinz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 am

The formula is as follows: 1. Encapsulated Retinol (65K.IU/g) 2% 2. Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR ( Matrixyl 3000 ) 5% 3. Rice Vitamin 2% 4.Pure- Adenosine ™ 1% 5 . Hi-Quercetin® 5% 6. Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate 1% 7. Sea Kelp Extract 5% Oil 1. German Chamomile Extract (Natural Bisabolol ) 1.5% 2. Squalane (Olive) 10% 3. Alaria Esculenta Extract 2% 4. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate 10% 5. Hexamethyldisiloxane 22.5% Base 1. Warp Cream Maker™ 7% 2. NaturePreserve™ 1% 3. Disodium EDTA 0.2% 4. The remaining water reaches 100. % * Question is 1. Are all components compatible or not? Reason for entering ซิลิโคน due to the lightness of the formula. where a variety of components can be used And I would like to try it out. Warp Cream Maker™ Once in a lifetime And the ratios for using Warp Cream Maker™ 7% is enough? No 2. Hexamethyldisiloxane , the data indicates that it evaporates very quickly. But what I want to use is because I want to experiment. And do it for your own use, so it needs the most lightness So how much time should be used for blending? How do I know if a formula is completely compatible? and does not affect the evaporation of ซิลิโคน !! Thank you for the awesome team.
khunchinz

From thanks :: 22 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can this formula be mixed?

Postby staff » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello,
1. All components are compatible or not, the reason for entering ซิลิโคน due to high demand lightness of the formula where a variety of components can be used And I would like to try it out. Warp Cream Maker™ Once in a lifetime And the different ratios for using Warp Cream Maker™ is 7% enough? No
The formula has too little water. Introducing members Reduce the amount of oil Warp Cream Maker synchronize ซิลิโคน with water well, but if there is a high amount of oil, it may be more difficult to solder. Recommend cutting Squalane out of the recipe by replacing with water. Mixing will require a blender. Can't stir by hand. 7% is enough
2.Hexamethyldisiloxane. That information indicates that it evaporates very quickly. But what I want to use is because I want to experiment. And do it for your own use, so it needs the most lightness So how much time should be used for blending? How do I know if a formula is completely compatible? and does not affect the evaporation of ซิลิโคน !! Thank you to the team for being so awesome
can do it. Because the formula does not require heat to mix. And spinning for about 3-5 minutes, it can make the formulas to be harmonized together already.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development