Cosmetics Formulation Development

Erythrulose ใช้ผสมกับครีมทาตัวปกติได้เลยไหมคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can Erythrulose be mixed with normal body cream?

Postby k.ramnee » Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:58 am

I want a gradual self-tanner. I see that Erythrulose is a liquid, should be easily mixed with existing lotion. I want to ask to make sure that I can mix it right away or not. And if the cream has sunscreen Mixing will cause the ability of any substance to decrease or not? and saw that Panthenol out of stock, when will it be new? in case we can wait to order together :)
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Can Erythrulose be mixed with normal body cream?

Postby staff » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Hello,
I want a gradual self-tanner. I see that Erythrulose is a liquid and should be easily mixed with existing lotion. I want to ask to make sure that I can mix it right away or not. And if the cream has sunscreen Mixing it will reduce the ability of any substance
Erythrulose is highly stable at low pH and cold temperatures. In the event that the member fills in an existing formula Pay attention to the pH value of the formula as the main. Most of the general formulas have a pH greater than 3.5, which will hamper the stability of Erythrulose Erythrulose does not affect the effectiveness of other ingredients. but to make Erythrulose longevity in any formula must be Have a low enough pH (preferably below 3.5, please check for more information on optimal conditions. on the product detail page Erythrulose )
then saw that Panthenol out of stock, when will it be new? in case we can wait to order together :)
Products are available as usual.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby k.ramnee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 am

indicates that Lactic Acid is used Lactic Acid mix to adjust pH is ok? yes
k.ramnee

From thanks :: 6 Times

Postby staff » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:46 am

Hello, members can use Lactic Acid to adjust the pH by gradually adding it into the formula. a small amount (0.1-0.2%), blended or stirred, and วัดค่า pH
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development