Cosmetics Formulation Development

ตั้งใจจะทำDeodorant Sprayตามสูตร แต่มีข้อสงสัยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

I intend to make Deodorant Spray according to the formula, but I have doubts.

Postby nid.544595 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:58 pm

According to Deodorant Spray formula: 1.Water ( น้ำกลั่น ) 76% 2. Anti-Sweat™ (Aluminum Chlorohydrate) 15% 3. LipidSoft™ Deo 3% 4, Flora Solve Clear 5% 5. Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Step: Mix 1+2 together as part of water , mix 3+4 together as part of oil , add part of oil into the water part Stir until dissolved. Add 5 people to combine until dissolved. have doubts Flora Solve Clear . น้ำหอม well with water, but the formula doesn't have it น้ำหอม is included, and if you look at it as a water-oil binder, all ingredients are water-soluble. So I want to know where to put Flora Solve Clear and can use Tween 20 can it be substituted?
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I intend to make Deodorant Spray according to the formula, but I have doubts.

Postby staff » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:30 am

Hello, using Flora Solve Clear in this formula is fixed to perform a synchronization function. LipidSoft Deo which is in the form of oil, waterproof in the formula, personal opinion This is not from the actual experiment. The team thinks that using Flora Solve Clear In this formula there will be 2 problems 1. Unable to combine until the formula is transparent because the proportion of LipidSoft Deo is quite high 2. Using Flora Solve Clear up to 5% can cause greasy skin. This is something that the developers of the Deodorant spray formula would want to avoid.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: I intend to make Deodorant Spray according to the formula, but I have doubts.

Postby nid.544595 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:58 pm

thank you
nid.544595

From thanks :: 12 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development