Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร ต้องการผสมครีม ที่ค่อนข้างข้น

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for the recipe, want to mix the cream. quite thick

Postby okimpepe » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Ask for the recipe want to mix cream quite thick But can be used both day and night for dry skin aged 45-50 years using this ingredient or not? Cetyl Alcohol 6% shea butter ulrasoft 13% Light Cream Maker 4 % Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Ceramide 2 1% Double Hyaluron 10% Pitera 39% acetyl hexpeptde-8 ( Argireline ) 10% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (matrivyl 3000) 5% Repair Activator 10 % Cell-Energy liquid ( Adenosine Liposome ) 1% Thank you.
okimpepe

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Formula question

Postby perfect_fn » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:19 am

Light Cream Maker 4 percent is too much. please Refer to the amount of use from the web page, usage rate: 0.5-3% (choose according to the amount of oil that must be cemented. and the desired viscosity, recommended 1-1.5%). From experience, we recommend that Light Cream Maker Just 1-1.5 is enough for viscosity. It's thick enough because from the formula you put Cetyl Alcohol set 6% I think this ratio is enough to thicken the cream.
This answer received thanks from: nid.544595jing.jing.jgokimpepestaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
perfect_fn

From thanks :: 20 Times

Postby okimpepe » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Thank you very much team I will try to adjust the new formula as follows. and asked if there were any ingredients that would cause irritation. Or can you lose? Cetyl Alcohol 6% shea butter ulrasoft 15.5% Light Cream Maker 1.5% Phenoxyethanol SA 1% Ceramide 2 1% Double Hyaluron 10% Pitera 39% acetyl hexpeptde-8 ( Argireline ) 10% Pal-GHK , Pal-GQPR (matrivyl 3000) 5% Repair Activator 10% Cell-Energy liquid ( Adenosine Liposome ) 1%
okimpepe

Postby staff » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello, according to the list of ingredients you have mentioned. สารกันเสีย Phenoxyethanol SA can irritate the skin. If used at a high rate The team recommends choosing Mild Preserved Eco 1.0% instead
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Formula question, want to mix cream quite thick

Postby okimpepe » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:21 pm

Dear Staff, I have the following questions: 1. Because the order has already been placed, it cannot be changed. สารกันเสีย as Mild Preserved Eco 1.0% can reduce the amount of Phenoxyethanol SA can i install it? 2 .Have tried mixing according to the ratio stated. but the texture is not creamy How do I fix the formula? It comes out as a Lotion. Now I have tried it for 20 Gram only. Please help the team.
okimpepe

Postby okimpepe » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Dear Staff, I have the following questions: 1. Because the order has already been placed, it cannot be changed. สารกันเสีย as Mild Preserved Eco 1.0% can reduce the amount of Phenoxyethanol SA can i install it? 2 .Have tried mixing according to the ratio stated. but the texture is not creamy How do I fix the formula? It comes out as a Lotion. Now I have tried it for 20 Gram only. Please feel free to contact the team.
okimpepe

Postby staff » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello,
1.because I have already ordered the product and have not changed. สารกันเสีย to Mild Preserved Eco 1.0% can reduce the amount of Phenoxyethanol SA can you install it?[ /quote] instead of Phenoxyethanol SA , cut Phenoxyethanol SA out of the formula
2.Have tried mixing according to the ratio listed. but the texture is not creamy How do I fix the formula? It comes out as a Lotion
. If you want a more solid texture like a cream, you may use Wax like Beeswax 3-5% or Cetearyl Alcohol 5% come to help, but if you don't want to buy additional ingredients Try increasing the proportion of Cetyl Alcohol is 10%, see if it helps to some extent.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby okimpepe » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Thanks, I've tried adjusting the recipe. The meat is creamy.
okimpepe

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development