Cosmetics Formulation Development

Water in oil EZ กับ Butter cream butter เข้ากันได้มั้ย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Water in oil EZ and Butter cream butter are they compatible?

Postby jn_andy » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:21 pm

Because I'm making a sunscreen formula that I use. Water in Oil EZ 2.5% contains 34% oil. Leave it for 3-4 days, there is a separation. So I thought to put Butter Cream Maker 1-2% will help with separation. So, will these two cream makers get along? Made it out to be Water in Oil or oil in water
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Water in oil EZ and Butter cream butter are they compatible?

Postby staff » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:51 pm

Hello, I can't do it. Because they are different systems ( Water in Oil and oil in water) for stratification problems, in the case of using Water-in-Oil EZ If members look at the formula and can't find any ingredients. cause problems or the proportion of oil is not used or ซิลิโคน in excess. can be edited With the following guidelines: 1. Gel Maker using Xanthan Gum ] Xanthan Gum , AnyGel , Pro Polymer can help increase the stability of the formula. 2. Oil-in-Water Stabilizer such as Oil-Fix
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby jn_andy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:55 am

1. Use 34% oil, is it too much? LipidSoft CC 8 Isododecane 6 Cyclomethicone 5 SPF Protect Ultra 12 Water in Oil EZ 2.5 Butter Cream Maker 1 2. If add Water in Oil EZ from 2.5 to 3-3.5, will it help? (if you don't want to use Gel Maker ) 3. If using Gel Maker can help reduce the use of Water in Oil EZ can it be down to 1.5-2
jn_andy

From thanks :: 5 Times

Postby staff » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello, from the problem of stratification of the formula. The team thinks this is caused by the following reasons: 1. Using Butter Cream Maker is included, which is not appropriate 2. Water-in-Oil EZ is used. Water-in-Oil EZ a little too low because the proportion of oil is very high Recommended to increase to 3-3.5. 3. In the case of using Gel Maker included to help reduce the chance of stratification. It may not be necessary to add. Water-in-Oil EZ to 3.5, but the usage level is low. More than 2.5%, the team thinks it's difficult.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development