Cosmetics Formulation Development

การเติม Ume Extract ใน essence

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Adding Ume Extract in essence

Postby sutikarn.s » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:12 pm

I would like to ask about the compatibility of the substance. I want to add Ume Extract Approximately 2% in essence with the following components Ingredients : Water, Glycerin , Niacinamide , Acetyl glucosamine , Butylene Glycol , aloe barbadensis leaf juice , Ethoxydiglycol , Phenoxyethanol , Triethylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea , Allantoin , Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate , Trehalose , Sodium Citrate, Caprylyl 2-Glyceryl Ascorbate, Centella Asiatica Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Citric Acid , Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract. There is a red mark on the nostrils.
sutikarn.s

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Adding Ume Extract in essence

Postby perfect_fn » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:50 pm

Compatibility issues can be entered because Ume Extract is soluble in water. which in the formula contains water as an ingredient But in terms of efficiency, it may be necessary to check the pH of the formula again that it is in the range because Ume Extract should be in the formula at a pH in the range of 4.0-6.5, but generally We think that various skin care products must be designed to be in the same pH range. So from my personal opinion, I think you can add it to it.
This answer received thanks from: jing.jing.jgsutikarn.sstaff
Click here to convert your point to discount From thanks sent by other members
perfect_fn

From thanks :: 20 Times

Re: Adding Ume Extract in essence

Postby staff » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello, the team will help confirm that it can be refilled. But let enough people To make the ingredients perfectly match the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development