Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร cleansing water สำหรับเช็ดแค่ครีมกันแดด

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for cleansing water formula for wiping only sunscreen.

Postby arin_khem » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Hello, I'm a newbie. I can't tag the ingredient name and make it a link. Normally, after applying the cream, I apply sunscreen SPF50 PA+. My skin is quite sensitive. Ask for cleansing water formula for wiping sunscreen. MakeUp-Wash 7% Propylene Glycol 10% Phenoxyethanol 0.6% water 82.4% mix like this is it ok if you want to add moisture like Aloe vera or Cucumber must be downgraded? And is it possible to สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย Thank you. yes
arin_khem

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ask for cleansing water formula for wiping only sunscreen.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 pm

Hello,
Ask for cleansing water formula for wiping sunscreen. MakeUp-Wash 7% Propylene Glycol 10% Phenoxyethanol 0.6% water 82.4%
can be mixed.
If you want a moisturizer like Aloe vera or Cucumber ] Cucumber must be reduced
If you want to add more ingredients, reduce the water, but for any skin care ingredients will expect less results Because it was cleared in a very short time
although the ingredients in the formula There isn't any list that makes it easy for any pathogens to occur in the formula, but สารกันเสีย in the formula also poses a potential risk of pathogen formation. Recommended team, change from Phenoxyethanol to Mild Preserved Eco will be สารกันเสีย that is much gentler on the skin.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development