Cosmetics Formulation Development

ช่วยดูความเข้ากันได้ของสารในครีมให้หน่อยครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please look at the compatibility of the substances in the cream for me.

Postby bnk » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:44 am

Please ask the staff and experts to see the steps and each substance in the formula. Thank you. 1. Face cream 100 g - water part: use RO water 44g add EDTA in 0.2 g of water followed by GlucoBright 5 , Safe-B3 10 g, Pep-Coll 5 g stir well - Oil part: use Coconut Oil 11 g + Protec OX 0.05g, MSH White Absorb 5 g, Deoxyarbutin 2 g mix well and add SiliSolve Plus 2 g into the oil part - gradually add water to the oil part - add Vitamin C (Fine) ] into the mixture 15 g people. Match - Add Mild Preserved Eco 1 g mix well 2. Make 10% AHA Gel 100 g - use RO water 88 g add EDTA into 0.2 g of water, followed by glycolic acid 10 g and propolymer 0.8 g - add Mild Preserved Eco into 1 g of the mixture and mix well - adjust pH =3 3. 2% BHA 200 g - for water use RO 174 g add EDTA into 0.4 g of water - oil part, add Isopentyldiol 20 g + Salicylic Acid 4 g Mix well - add Mild Preserved Eco 2 g and mix well - adjust pH =3 4. 10% AHA + 2% BHA Body Lotion 200 g - water part use RO 124 g add EDTA into RO 0.4 g followed by glycolic acid 20 g + Poly Glycerin 10 10 g + Safe B3 10 g + GlucoBright 5 g - oil fraction Isopentyldiol 20 g + Salicylic Acid 4 g + Light Cream Maker 5 g - Add water to oil mixture, mix until combined - Add Mild Preserved Eco 2g into the mixture, stir well - adjust pH = 3 *** All this without machine can Can I use a human hand and to adjust the pH I have Citric Acid ? Citric Acid and KOH can be used to adjust pH by looking at pH paper ***
bnk

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please help me see the compatibility of the substances in the cream.

Postby staff » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:20 pm

Hello. 1. The formula cannot be used by human hands. SiliSolve Plus will need a blender 2. Using glycolic acid at a 10% concentration will bring the pH of the formula down below 2 where Pro Polymer will not be tolerated. The possible options in this case are AnyGel or Xanthan Gum can be used at 1-1.5% or adjusted to the desired thickness. By having to create the texture of the gel until it is finished first. and then add glycolic acid dissolved. In the gel, if dissolved glycolic acid first and then create the gel texture. It will be more difficult to create a gel texture. 3. This formula cannot be done. This is because although Salicylic Acid is highly soluble in Isopentyldiol but when mixed with water will precipitate The learning team recommends members choose to use. Complex Salicylic Acid which can be directly soluble in water instead. 4. It can't be done because Light Cream Maker cannot tolerate acidity of AHA , Isopentyldiol cannot be dissolved Salicylic Acid in a formulation containing another solvent (water,oil) which cannot be dissolved. Salicylic Acid can you join?
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bnk » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:49 am

Thank you very much from the team. From what Staff suggested, can I change as follows? 1. Use Light Cream Maker instead of SiliSolve Plus using base 2% as before, mixed in oil 2. I can adjust the pH of glycolic acid using paper to measure pH and NaOH first, then mix. with propolymer like this? or if not I will switch to AnyGel as suggested by modifying as follows, use AnyGel instead of Pro Polymer In the formula, use 1.5% as recommended, change to the following: 87.3 g of water divided into 20 g to dissolve glycolic acid , the remaining 67.3 g of water is heated, then add EDTA down Go 0.2 g and gradually add AnyGel into 1.5 g to dissolve into a homogeneous and then add glycolic acid added to the solution, stirred to combine, then add 1 g of preservative 3. Switch to Use Complex Salicylic Acid prepared 100 g with the following ingredients: RO 98.8 g + EDTA 0.2 g + Complex Salicylic Acid 5g + Mild Preserved Eco 1 g 4. Can use use Complex Salicylic Acid was used instead of 5% of the total. (get 2% active BHA ) and combined with other ingredients วัดค่า pH first to obtain 3 by using NaOH and adding it to Light Cream Maker as usual? Technic Light Cream Maker pH resistant up to 2.5) disturb The staff can give some advice, thank you.
bnk

Postby bnk » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:16 pm

Please help the team to take a look, thank you.
bnk

Postby staff » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello 1. Light Cream Maker can't stand it. acid of Vitamin C ascorbic acid , Vitamin C L-ascorbic acid is not stable enough in water bases, Safe-B3 Cannot access. with L-ascorbic acid
2. I can adjust the pH of glycolic acid using paper to measure pH and NaOH first, then mix with propolymer like this? or if not I will switch to AnyGel as suggested, modified as follows:
I recommend you to try it, but glycolic acid itself If members adjust the pH or higher, it will reduce the efficiency of ผลัดเซลล์ผิว Yes
3. Switch to Complex Salicylic Acid prepared 100 g of the mixture. As follows: RO 98.8 g + EDTA 0.2 g + Complex Salicylic Acid 5g + Mild Preserved Eco 1 g
If members want Complex Salicylic Acid at 5% of the formula (or equal to Salicylic Acid at 2%) In this formula, water must be 93.8g left
4. can use Complex Salicylic Acid used as 5% of All (get 2% active BHA ) and combined with other ingredients วัดค่า pH first to obtain 3 by using NaOH and adding it to Light Cream Maker is it the same? Technic Light Cream Maker pH up to 2.5)[ /quote] NaOH is an electrolyte will cause further problems. Light Cream Maker glycolic acid at 10% will make the pH lower than 2.5.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby bnk » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Thank you very much. Formula 1 If I can't use Vit-C with Vit- B3 be mixed in the same cream. If I change by taking Vit-C out of the formula, will I be able to do it? As for Vit-C, I will go to make essence or serum instead. Can the team recommend which base to use? Make a skin cream Can you give it? thank you very much
bnk

Postby staff » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Hello, 1. You can but Deoxyarbutin may cause Light Cream Maker harder to create texture. maybe more AnyGel 0.5% to add stability to the formula. by looking at the situation If the mixture is still liquid and does not thicken, use สารสร้างเนื้อเจล These สารสร้างเนื้อเจล will help you. 4. If you choose Light Cream Maker used in other recipes. it might be more AnyGel to improve stability will not have to switch to Other types of cream binders are used in conjunction with Light Cream Maker acts as a water-oil binder and AnyGel to help the formula thicken under certain conditions at Light Cream Maker cannot thicken. due to some elements in the formula AnyGel will help to act instead, which AnyGel can provide viscosity in almost all formulations without the limitation. Light Cream Maker (but AnyGel cannot combine water-oil, so it must be used together)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development