Cosmetics Formulation Development

รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ สูตรน้ำมันนวดตัวสำหรับทำสปา เน้นผิวขาว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please inquire Massage oil formula for spa treatment, focusing on white skin.

Postby thelittledraco » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:16 pm

I want a formula of massage oil for spa treatment, focusing on white and bright skin ลดริ้วรอย Not greasy. The skin condition of the person who will use the formula, oily body skin, accumulated dark skin, men are not allergic. Can I use this formula? Or where should I increase/decrease? Please advise MSH White 6% Sym White 0.5% retinol palmitate 1% Alaria Esculenta Extract 1% ODA 3% Squalane 10% Safflower Oil 10% Phospholipid 3% Tea Tree Oil 1% Rose Hip Oil 10% Protec OX 0.1% Protec UV 0.1% lipid soft lite 100% complete, need to add substance Where to get the formula texture and properties expected from the recipe? Please advise the team. Thank you in advance
thelittledraco

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please ask questions Massage oil formula for spa treatment, focusing on white skin.

Postby staff » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello Protec OX Please reduce the usage rate to 0.01-0.03%. That's enough. Protec UV please reduce The usage rate is reduced to 0.01-0.03%. That's enough. Phospholipid is not soluble in oil until clear. Please cut it from the recipe. Because the formula has a variety of oils to choose from. It is recommended that you try to mix it. If it is found that there is a stratification may need to use a helper for synchronization such as Oil Blender 1-2%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development