Cosmetics Formulation Development

ต้องการทำน้ำยาล้างหน้าแบบปั๊มเป็นฟอง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Want to make a foaming pump cleanser?

Postby berumonto » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Use a clear water-based cleansing foam and pump it out as a foam from a certain brand that I liked very much when I was in the US. But it's not sold in Thailand, so I want to try it myself. Would you like to disturb the staff? Can you give me some advice as to which ingredients are necessary, not necessary, what can't be used instead? And how much percentage should I put in? Emphasize to be gentle, not tight, easy to wash off, does not leave any slippery on the skin. Thank you, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin , Propylene Glycol , Sodium Lauroamphoacetate , Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Panthenol , Allantoin , Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol , Citric Acid , Disodium EDTA
berumonto

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: I want to make a foaming cleanser.

Postby perfect_fn » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:40 pm

I've also used a face wash that pumps out a mousse foam. The formula used is clear water as well. which we see that the key is at the pump packaging Must be a mousse pump which can be purchased at general packaging stores And our formula is a normal formula. As you can see from the formula you quoted. Formula structure Water (water) + cleaning agent (Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Mild-Wash™ (Sodium Lauroamphoacetate) ) + กันเสีย ( Phenoxyethanol , Caprylyl Glycol ) + Nourishing Agent (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol , Allantoin ) + smooth ( Glycerin , Propylene Glycol ) +pH modulator / capacitor ( Citric Acid / Disodium EDTA ) Now you can look at each data and set your own formula. Now, from our experience, it is recommended to use a cleaner as Lauryl Glucoside 5% Mild-Wash 3%, you can clean it well now. yes But if used and still feel that it is not clean enough, you can adjust it. กันเสีย Some people lose Phenoxyethanol may be used as this. Mild Preserved Eco™ (Ethylhexylglycerin) 1% alone and it's all over But just in the formula he will use Phenoxyethanol + Caprylyl Glycol This is up to us to choose which one to use. Expensive Just take the right nutrients. Panthenol 5% Allantoin 0.5% approx. ok Soft and smooth ( Glycerin , Propylene Glycol ) If you don't want to feel that it's disposable, don't use it. Propylene Glycol lot, I've only used 10% of them already. This is up to the person. You can wear it or not. If you want to wear it, you can try 5-8% first. Glycerin Wearing a lot of this one doesn't make it greasy. We used to wear it at 10-20%, it still feels light and comfortable. This one must try to adjust the proportion according to your own preferences. Because each person's level of feeling is different. +pH modulator / capacitor ( Citric Acid / Disodium EDTA ) Citric Acid The last step is to adjust the pH to around 5.5, which is a good value for your skin. Disodium EDTA This one can be put 0.1-0.2% ok, but we think that making it for home use. Use it once and it's gone. You can't wear it.
perfect_fn

From thanks :: 20 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development