Fragrance Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตรผสมน้ำหอมค่ะ

Need help and get help on fragrance formulation development

Ask about the fragrance mix.

Postby paplus-d » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:22 am

1. Inquire about the recipe น้ำหอม for body spray. From Tlian to find information. Is the combination like this working? - Ethyl Alcohol 50-75% - scent 15-25% - Flora Fix 8-10% - water <10% * Reed Diffuser Base Type1 is it necessary ** Dipropylene glycol What properties does Dipropylene glycol have? Do I need to wear it? *** How can I get rid of the pungent smell of Algohol? 2. Formula น้ำหอม that I use. In the car, scent can be mixed with Reed Diffuser Base Type1 can use only these 2? Or should I add any kind of substance for efficiency? Just call to inquire directly from the shop. Then he suggested asking in here to get more answers from the technical department. I'm disturbed. thank you very much
paplus-d

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about perfume formula

Postby staff » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello น้ำหอม body spray will consist of just this element. น้ำหอม 20-40% Ethyl Alcohol to 100%. To make it last longer, consider adding Last-Fix 5-10% Yes, be careful of using too high a rate. May not be able to spray Or cause the formula to cause white turbidity
* Reed Diffuser Base Type1 is required ** Dipropylene glycol What does Dipropylene glycol have? Do you need to wear it?
No need
*** How can I get rid of the pungent smell of Algohol?
Choose Ethyl Alcohol เกรดน้ำหอม
2. Formula น้ำหอม used in cars can mix scent with Reed Diffuser Base Type1 uses only two of these. can you? Or should I add any kind of substance to be more effective?
is น้ำหอม that is used for injection. in the car Or what form is it? Reed Diffuser Base would be suitable for doing น้ำหอม Embroidered wood diffuser only.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Fragrance Formulation Development