Cosmetics Formulation Development

เรียนสอบถามทีมงานครับเรื่องสูตรครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Learn to ask the team about the recipe.

Postby wisediq » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:56 am

An adult is a 17-year-old woman with a rather oily face, acne and acne scars. after use I have pimples coming up again. The formula is as follows: 50ml and water B3 2g Gluco Bright 2g Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 0.5g Rhamnose 1.5g Phospholipid 1.5g L-Carnitine 1g L-Carnosine 0.2g Rice Vitamin 1g 1,2 Hexanediol 1.5g water in portion left oil part Sugarcane Extract 2g Rose Hip Oil 3g Butter Cream Maker 1g last beta glucan 2.5g Copper Peptide 1.5g Pure EGCG 0.5g Fruit Peel 1.5g Yease Radiance 1.5g Purpose to reduce oiliness on the skin. page ลดสิวอักเสบ , reduce acne scars, make your skin healthy. But I'm not sure if I've used it and it's caused by which ingredient it's inflamed acne.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Learn to ask the team about the recipe.

Postby perfect_fn » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:19 am

I think it might be because the formula is too heavy. From my experience, if you add a lot of nourishment to the formula and make the formula heavy on your face, it makes it more likely to stimulate acne as well.
perfect_fn

From thanks :: 20 Times

Re: Learn to ask the team about the recipe.

Postby wisediq » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Thank you very much Mr. Perfect_fn. I will remix it by cutting off some oil and moisturizer.
wisediq

From thanks :: 5 Times

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development