Cosmetics Formulation Development

เช็คส่วนผสมก่อนสั่งให้หน่อยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: Please check ingredients before ordering.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:22 pm

I will order the ingredients. From this formula that I used to ask Estee Lauder ANR simply 1. beta glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract ) 5% 2. Repair Activator 10% 3. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 4. Double Hyaluron Liquid 10 % 5. Glycerin (Vegetable) 5% 6. Pro Polymer 1% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 8. DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% 9. Wrinkle-Fill™ ( L-Tyrosine ) 2% 10. น้ำกลั่น the remaining 53% but the beta glucan Out of stock Have tried another substance instead Calendula Extract (water soluble) Creatine 100 Vitamin B12 ( Methylcobalamin 1%) (but in The formula contains vitamins. บี5 should be cut5 and inserted B12 will Is it better?) Mannitol Shiso Extract is there any similar properties or the staff has a recommendation? Price close to or lower beta glucan please recommend Then how many percent should you add? beta glucan when will you come again?
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Postby staff » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:38 pm

Hello, I'm sorry, I don't have any ingredients. that resembles beta glucan but if you want to mix a formula that is similar to Estee ANR, Estee ANR formula itself is not used. beta glucan in the section ลดการระคายเคือง ANR will use Bisabolol , the team introduces additional members. Hydrogenated Lecithin in the formula about 1-2% because the ANR uses this ingredient, if cut beta glucan out of the formula, may consider adding Repair Activator be 15% beta glucan Products are currently waiting to arrive in Thailand. It is expected to arrive around mid-late January. We are very sorry for any inconvenience.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:19 pm

thank you
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:17 pm

beta glucan When will it arrive?
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:22 pm

Hello, the product has arrived. Sorry for the inconvenience
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development