Cosmetics Formulation Development

เช็คส่วนผสมก่อนสั่งให้หน่อยคะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Please check the ingredients before ordering.

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:00 am

Hello, I would like to ask if the ingredients can be mixed together? Normally, I have used ANR estee and I want to mix it myself and add some ingredients. My age is 35, my face is oily, forehead wrinkles are clearly visible between my eyebrows, my feet are a little crow's feet, my mother is 62, my face is oily, age wrinkles. I want to have a white face. I found ANR formula in a simple website. I want to add 2 substances in Estee Lauder ANR formula easily 1. beta glucan ( Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract ) 5% 2. Repair Activator 10% 3. Panthenol (Vitamin B5) ExtraLite™ 3% 4. Double Hyaluron Liquid 10% 5. Glycerin (Vegetable) 5% 6. Pro Polymer 1% 7. Mild Preserved Eco 1% 8. DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 10% 9. Wrinkle-Fill™ ( L-Tyrosine ) 2% 10. น้ำกลั่น remaining 53% Is the formula compatible? or your own and your mother Do I need to reduce the substance differently? As for the morning and evening water, want to be white Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Alpha Arbutin remaining 2% น้ำกลั่น to adjust, please help, I don't have a blender.
kwannie.modeling

From thanks :: 2 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Please check ingredients before ordering.

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:46 am

Hello, using DMAE at the rate of up to 10% of the formula will have the following problems: 1. The resulting formula will be sticky on the skin 2. Due to DMAE is electrolyte, making gel formation more difficult. Especially when using up to 10%. 3. For those who have never used it. DMAE before and start using at a rate of up to 10% may cause skin irritation. for this recipe The team recommends you to start using DMAE at 3% first, it will make the whole mixing process easier. The texture of the formula is more pleasant to use, not greasy. And reduce the chance of skin irritation. Other parts and slap water formula can be mixed with no problem.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 am

:D Thank you.
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:55 am

As for the morning and evening water, want to be white Vitamin B3 4% n-acetyl glucosamine 4% Mild Preserved Eco 1% Alpha Arbutin 2% DMAE (SkinTight MD™) Liquid 3% Wrinkle-Fill™ ( L-Tyrosine ) remaining 2% น้ำกลั่น can be mixed together?
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello, the formula can be mixed. Recommend Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) 3% to help นำพา ingredients into the skin better
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:13 pm

I made the ANR formula, but the polymer is still lumpy, what should I do?
kwannie.modeling

Postby kwannie.modeling » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:16 pm

[quote="kwannie.modeling"]I made the ANR formula, but the polymer is still lumpy. What should I do?
and it's not thick like the Estee that I'm using, how do you fix it?
Attachments
IMG20181114151049.jpg
IMG20181114151049.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2849 times
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Hello, if you don't have a blender The gel should be created first. Then add the ingredients to the gel. It will be easier to create a gel texture. If creating a gel texture in the latter step After all the ingredients in the water Creating a gel texture will be difficult. Stirring may not be able to produce a gel texture. Must use a blender only. in the thick Members can use Pro Polymer can be obtained at a higher rate. But if members are wanting to mix to get a texture similar to Estee ANR, they will have to choose to create a cream in another way because Pro Polymer is a water gel builder. which space It's definitely different from ANR's creamy texture.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kwannie.modeling » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:51 am

Thank you ka
kwannie.modeling

Postby staff » Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:48 pm

Hello, from the formula that members have informed, the team thinks that the problem encountered when mixed is gooey because there are quite a lot of ingredients to choose from. And there is no choice. emollient or silicone to help adjust the texture of the skin If a member can accept the use of silicone, the team recommends more Dimethicone 1Secs 5-7% to help refine the skin. touch reduce the gooey to feel light
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development