Cosmetics Formulation Development

กลอสมีปัญหาการตกตะกอนของกลิตเตอร์ รบกวนดูสูตรค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Gloss has a glitter settling problem. I'm having trouble looking at the recipe.

Postby kidakan_intd » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Gloss has a problem of glitter settling in Formula 2 even though I use LipidSoft™ Fix and it still settles and has a gritty texture. Formula 1 1. Squalene 60% 2. Cherry Seed Oil 38% 3. Tocopheryl Acetate 1% 4. Golden Pink Mica ชมพู อมทอง (ขนาด A) 0.5% 5. ReadyMix™ Iron Oxides Red (Oil Based) 0.5% Formula2 1. Squalene 60% 2. Cherry Seed Oil 33% 3. Tocopheryl Acetate 1% 4. Golden Pink Mica ชมพู อมทอง (ขนาด A) 0.5% 5. ReadyMix™ Iron Oxides Red (Oil Based) 0.5% 6. LipidSoft™ Fix 5%
kidakan_intd

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Gloss has a glitter precipitation problem. I'm having trouble looking at the recipe.

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:47 am

Hello, the study team provides information for correct understanding. about use LipidSoft Fix LipidSoft Fix acts as a pigment dispersant for pigments dispersed in oil, for example, in the case of the member's formula is ReadyMix™ Iron Oxides Red (Oil Based) but not Mica powder or ผง glitter Mica powder or ผง glitter not spreading with formula but spreads and floats in the formula So it's a different case. In the event that the member To prevent precipitation of the formula, solve the problem by adjusting the formula to thicken until the Mica Glitter powder floats in the formula. can not precipitate In the case of creating a gel like this There is an option Oil Thick Clear , Oil Thick Soft and Oil-Fix (choose only one type)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development