Cosmetics Formulation Development

การละลาย Silicone Shine

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Melting Silicone Shine

Postby akakkoii » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 pm

Dear Myskin team I want to know about the solubility Silicone Shine ( Phenyl Trimethicone) because in the formula we don't have Dimethicone or other ingredients as suggested by the team. So I would like to know which one can be dissolved with any others as listed below 1. Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Ester 2.Tween-20 3. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil 4. PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate Thank you.
akakkoii

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Melting Silicone Shine

Postby akakkoii » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:06 pm

Type missing one 5. PEG-12 Dimethicone
akakkoii

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:51 am

Hello, I don't know what the formula is. This is because usually if a recipe has a cream maker or Emulsifier of any kind, it can be integrated into the recipe. Without having to dissolve any more because Silicone Shine itself is a liquid, ready to be blended into the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby akakkoii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:35 am

[quote="staff"]Hello! I don't know what the formula is. Because usually, if a recipe has a cream maker or any type of Emulsifier , it can be integrated into the recipe. Without having to dissolve any more because Silicone Shine itself is liquid, ready to be blended into the formula already[/ quote] Thank you very much. Now besides Silicone Shine Glossy Wax there any other ingredient that gives shine to the hair that is not Silicone?
akakkoii

Postby akakkoii » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:13 am

[quote="akakkoii"][quote="staff"]Hello! I don't know what the formula is. This is because normally if a recipe has a cream maker or Emulsifier of any kind, it can be integrated into the recipe. Without having to dissolve any more because Silicone Shine itself is a liquid, ready to be blended into the formula already[/ quote] Thank you very much. Now besides Silicone Shine Glossy Wax there any other ingredients that give shine to hair that aren't Silicone? Thanks,
like Squalene should be Can I use it instead? Another question is, is it really synthetic or natural? On this website it seems to say that it comes from nature https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/706266/ Squalene / Not sure if it's the same one?
akakkoii

Postby staff » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Hello
Now besides Silicone Shine Glossy Wax Are there any other ingredients that give shine to hair that are not silicon
LipidSoft ? LipidSoft with good glossy like Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate can be used to coat the hair for shine. However, if the purpose is to emphasize shine. The learning team recommends members. Compare the gloss of each ingredient with it because of the gloss level of all the ingredients mentioned above. Each type is different. (although it can also be called help shadows as well)
like Squalene should work instead, right? Another question is, is it really synthetic or natural? On this website it seems to say that it comes from nature https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ingredient/706266/ Squalene /
as well. together by Squalene type that the company sells. is a synthetic type It's not natural, sorry.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development