Cosmetics Formulation Development

Ethoxydiglycol ละลายน้ำมันหอมระเหยได้มั้ย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ethoxydiglycol Can you dissolve essential oils?

Postby maigonix » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:27 pm

I'm going to make a water-based essence without using it. Emulsifier and see that there Tea tree Essential Oil left, I want to know if I add it for Give it a slight scent by using just 0.1% in Ethoxydiglycol is soluble in water base. Is that right and how much EDG do I need?
maigonix

From thanks :: 3 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Ethoxydiglycol Can you dissolve essential oils?

Postby staff » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:49 am

Hello Ethoxydiglycol can match น้ำมันหอมระเหย can be mixed together until clear. but can't help coordinate น้ำมันหอมระเหย are compatible with water. Because it is not a binder
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby maigonix » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:47 am

I would like to ask more. I ordered Oil Gel Hydrogenated Polydecene LipidSoft Lite found it to be sticky like grease. LipidSoft Lite with Dimethicone 1 secs What dissolves in base? Oil Gel 2. Between Oil Gel 30% + LipidSoft Lite 70% with Oil Gel 30% + Dimethicone 1 secs 70 % What gives the skin more softness and comfort? 3. Oil Gel Hydrogenated Polydecene Coconut Oil Gel has a texture. Is it sticky as well? Then what substance is used? Coconut Oil Gel is a gel (no information on the page).
maigonix

Postby maigonix » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Please ask one more time. Isododecane dissolves into Oil Gel Hydrogenated Polydecene right? and compare the softness between LipidSoft Lite , Dimethicone 1 secs, Isododecane What is soft, smooth, easy to spread, and more comfortable on the skin?
maigonix

Postby staff » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Hello
1. To make it more liquid suitable for applying to the skin between LipidSoft Lite Dimethicone 1 secs What can be dissolved into the base? Oil Gel
The purpose is to use it as a base. to mix with Other elements This will cause the gel to reduce its thickness. when mixed with other components Oil Gel (Polydecene Base) can be used with every oil, but if it is found that when mixed together, it becomes cloudy. to be put through additional heat in order to be able to come back Solubility is compatible and there will be no separation
2. Between Oil Gel 30% + LipidSoft Lite 70% vs Oil Gel 30% + Dimethicone 1 secs 70% What makes your skin softer and more comfortable?
Dimethicone 1Secs will evaporate much faster. make it feel lighter but with very fast evaporation characteristics May not leave enough softness after evaporation. compared to LipidSoft Lite which is not volatile
3. Oil Gel Hydrogenated Polydecene Coconut Oil Gel has the same sticky texture? y Then what substance is used? Coconut Oil Gel is a gel (no information on the page)
is similar but Coconut Oil Gel is very limited in mixing with other oils as it cannot mix with any oil. You can do it and should be used as a finished base where only a few additional ingredients can be added. compared to Oil Gel (Polydecene Base) that is designed to blend well with all types of oils
LipidSoft Lite ] LipidSoft Lite , Dimethicone 1 secs, Isododecane What is softer, easier to blend, more comfortable on the skin
Dimethicone 1Secs is more soft. but less slippery Isododecane Dimethicone 1Secs evaporates faster. Isododecane Both can be evaporated from the skin. yes
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development