Cosmetics Formulation Development

การประสารส่วนผสม Wax + น้ำมัน + น้ำ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Mixing Wax + Oil + Water

Postby madagascar_is » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 am

Please ask about the combination of ingredients. I want to make Deodorant Dry Stick with a mixture of Wax + Oil + Water (powder mixture dissolved in water). In the formula there is a mixture of Wax = - % Butter and total oil = 20% liquid and Total undissolved water = 20% I would like to know how the ingredients can be combined to be appropriate. And in what ratio should I use it? - Use Emulsifying Wax (E-Wax) - Use Microcrystalline Wax (Refined) ---> I don't know the first one? - Use Light Cream Maker Thank you.
madagascar_is

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Mixing Wax + Oil + Water Mixture

Postby staff » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello,
Wax = - % Butter and total oil = 20% Total unsolved liquid and water = 20%
Did you mean 60% Wax? What does undissolved water mean? The oily nature is the core of the formula. with little water, usually Oil Blender in the coordination
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby madagascar_is » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:55 pm

The preliminary ingredients are as follows. Please be patient. Wax = 20% (*ask for modification) Butter and total oil = 20% Water and water-based nourishment = 20% Powdered nourishment that requires water to dissolve = 6% suspension. Odor and powdery bacteria (No solvent required) = 20% Cyclomethicone = 10% Mild Preserved Eco = 1%, 1-3% binder (*ask to modify) ------------------------- ------------------ If you want the formula to be solid as a bar will be able to use Oil Blender to combine with the use of wax? no thank you
madagascar_is

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello, it can be done. Melt Oil Blender into The wax and oil by heating until it dissolves into a homogeneous mixture, then during the process of blending the oil Gradually add the water part (the water part before adding it to the oil part. To warm it to a temperature close to the oil part first)
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development