Cosmetics Formulation Development

สอบถามสูตร ผิวมัน ขาดน้ำ ผิวหยาบกร้านมีริ้วรอย รูขุมขนกว้าง

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Ask for formula, oily skin, dehydrated skin, rough skin with wrinkles, large pores.

Postby phanjarosej » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:52 pm

Oily, dehydrated, rough and wrinkled skin The pores are wide and there are red marks and black marks. Want to restore the skin first and then continue to treat acne. The texture is gel. Cloudy serum texture is not a problem ^^ Ask for compatibility of the formula before ordering. I want to test between Ectoine with Repair Activator which one will work. better too In terms of skin rejuvenation, the first Ectoine 2% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% MOIST24 5% Tara Gel 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% water rest second Repair Activator 10% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% MOIST24 5% Tara Gel 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% water, the rest of the third is used to nourish the skin very dry. But I don't want it to be a creamy texture because I don't like the gooey consistency, so I make it a gel as well. shea butter water 10% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% MOIST24 2% Just the substance will be left over from the facial formulation. Tara Gel 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% water, the rest of the fourth one is used as a cleanser to remove makeup that uses only sunscreen and talcum powder and reuse it instead of cleanser, so there is no foam or no. Bubbles are not a problem. Is this formula enough? want to clean the skin Coco Glucoside 10% Lactic Acid 2% (used to adjust pH) NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 2% because it is placed in a bathroom with moderate humidity all the time, water, the rest or use as a body, would it be suitable? Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25% น้ำกลั่น 73% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 2%
phanjarosej

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Inquire about formula, oily skin, dehydrated skin, rough skin with wrinkles, enlarged pores.

Postby staff » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello, I would like to ask the members What types of acne products (medicines or products) are currently being used and with what products to cleanse the face? and how often
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Re: Inquire about formula, oily skin, dehydrated skin, rough skin with wrinkles, enlarged pores.

Postby phanjarosej » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:07 am

Use ratinol and BHA only at night No signs of dryness, peeling, irritation of any kind. but have more frequent inflamed acne Wash your face with cetaphil. and not feeling very clean
phanjarosej

From thanks :: 0 Times

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:33 pm

Hello, Retinol you mean is Retinoic Acid group (eg BHA -A) or not? BHA because it's too harsh on the skin. Cause imbalance (oily but dehydrated skin) in the long run, may be more severe. until the problem of peeling While the skin still feels oily. Skin care for skin with acne problems. and has continued to use acne products Should focus on adding moisture to the skin. with group ingredients moisturizer Soluble Avoid using any kind of oil. In addition, choosing a group of ingredients that can help balance the skin's oiliness. It will be able to help balance it. from the formula that members ask The first
This formula recommends to adjust as follows: 1. Change NaturePreserve to Mild Preserved Eco 1% 2. Reduce the use of Tara Gel 1.5% left is enough 3. Add A. Licorice Extract ( Licochalcone A 1%) 1-2% B. Zinc PCA 1%, which will help balance the oily skin. C. L-Carnitine 3% more Learn to recommend a sample recipe [urlชhttp://www.myskinrecipes.com/recipes/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3/salicylic-acid-gel-for-oily-skin/]BHA Gel สำหรับ ผิวมัน[/url] which will use a variety of ingredients. That will help balance the oiliness of the skin. 4. For comparison between Ectoin and Repair Activator member's skin problem Ectoin would be much more appropriate. It will help strengthen the skin. and acne treatment will be able to do better When the skin is strong
Third Apply to very dry body skin. But I don't want it to be a creamy texture because I don't like the gooey consistency, so I make it a gel as well. shea butter water 10% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 1.25% MOIST24 2% Just the substance will be left over from the facial formula. Tara Gel 2% Reservoir-Tech 3% Disodium EDTA 0.2% Safe-B3 4% GlucoBright 4% water, the rest
If your skin is really dry, gelling may not be enough. If it's a cream form Should help a lot. However, the formula can be mixed. but choosing moisturizer to the skin may not be enough. for dry skin สารกันเสีย recommend Mild Preserved Eco 1% instead
the fourth Use as a cleanser to remove makeup that only uses sunscreen and loose powder, and can be used repeatedly instead of cleanser, so foaming or no foaming is not a problem. Is this formula enough? Need to clean the skin
to remove make-up It's different from cleaning your skin. makeup removal Should choose to make a formula Cleansing Water (please see the sample formula from MakeUp-Wash™ ) or Cleansing Oil (please see recipe example from Oilsify 15 ) skin cleansing
Or use it as a character, would it be appropriate? Sulfate Free No-Tear Shampoo Base (pH 7, Clear, Foaming) 25 % น้ำกลั่น 73% NaturePreserve ( Gluconolactone ) 2%
This formula is appropriate depending on your choice. Mild Preserved Eco 1% to สารกันเสีย instead of NaturePreserve
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development