Cosmetics Formulation Development

ใส่สีให้ pomade

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

color to pomade

Postby kritsana_gui » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 am

I would like to add four that are extracted from nature. pomade (green) oil based formula, then I can add Sugar Fix™ Can I go down to extend the mint scent of pomade? Thank you in advance.
kritsana_gui

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Add color to pomade

Postby kritsana_gui » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:04 am

I want the team to suggest a color that will be used for me.
kritsana_gui

Postby staff » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello, the team understands that Member's formula is Oil Base, which means there is no water in the formula. That's correct. If yes, you must use สีละลายน้ำมัน
then I can add Sugar Fix™ Can you go down to extend the mint scent of pomade?
Usually Sugar Fix can dissolve well with oil, however, because the team does not have any member's recipe information. Therefore, it is recommended that members Do a dissolution test. If dissolved in the formula It will be able to help freeze the smell of the formula.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kritsana_gui » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:19 pm

Thank you very much, everything is fine now. But I want it to stay a little longer. Which one would be enough to put in the formula instead? Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.) because this one can't add in the formula (avoid heat over 40 degrees)
kritsana_gui

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:16 pm

Hello, currently in the composition of the formula in the part that helps จัดแต่งทรงผม What is it and at what rate? Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.) can be added to the recipe and blended into the recipe during the cool-down period, without having to wait for the formula to always be below 40 degrees. Yes, if the recipe uses high heat to mix. when you get along well turn off the heat During stirring to cool, wait at about 60 degrees, then you can add and blend well.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby kritsana_gui » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 pm

[quote="staff"]Hello! present in the composition of the formula in the part that helps จัดแต่งทรงผม What is it and at what rate? Easy Hair Styler (8 Hr.) can be added to the recipe and blended into the recipe during the cool-down period, without having to wait for the formula to always be below 40 degrees. Yes, if the recipe uses high heat to mix. when you get along well turn off the heat During stirring to cool, wait for about 60 degrees, then you can add and blend together
Thank you[/ b]
kritsana_gui

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development