Cosmetics Formulation Development

emulsifier กับ สารกันเสียครับ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

emulsifier and preservative

Postby pigwheel » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:32 am

I'm doing Aftershave splah (like a toner slapped on the back of a mustache) The product is clear, the ingredients are Witch Hazel , Jojoba Oil , Es . 3-4 more oils, the problem is the oils with Witch Hazel does not mix Please advise what to use. Emulsifier and need to enter สารกันเสีย ? (If you want to use all natural or Nearby) that finds interesting information 1,3- Propanediol (Natural ) , Mild Preserved Eco , Thyme Kill™ Then how to mix into the whole formula emulsifie with สารกันเสีย must do How?
pigwheel

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: emulsifier and preservative

Postby pigwheel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Disturb the team I'm working on 4-5 products. - pre shave oil : This is pure oil. Then I wouldn't wear it สารกันเสีย can I use it? (1oz. should be used expired before expiration) - aftershave splah : information as posted in the thread Jojoba Oil with es.oil floating now. Use wiach hazel 80% , Jojoba Oil 20%(Probably less, it's a bit sticky) or there is Emulsifier adjusting here. Can the texture be lighter? I want a haka labo fil - solid colonge : This is all oil, can it be the same as number 1, right? - (rose,aloe vera, Cucumber ) water with Witch Hazel (spray bottle) : Ingredient contains DI Water + rose extract , Es. oil, this one must have a preservative for sure. The ingredients are a lot of water and need to use Emulsifier Mix to combine. Rose Water Witch Hazel with es. oil? - pomade oil base - grooming sea salt spray **everything you want. Claims are all natural , presevative free , homebrew thanks in advance
pigwheel

From thanks :: 0 Times

Re: emulsifier and preservative

Postby staff » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:22 am

Hello
- pre shave oil : This is pure oil. Then I wouldn't wear it สารกันเสีย can I use it? (1oz. should be used sold out before expiration)
If the formula has only oil It may be avoided to fill. สารกันเสีย . produce and sell It should also be filled. สารกันเสีย because we don't know when the product is on hand. customer already Will there be any risk of contamination? For example, during use. There may be moisture such as water droplets falling into our products.
- aftershave splah : Information as posted in this thread. Jojoba Oil with es.oil floating now. Use wiach hazel 80% , Jojoba Oil 20%(Probably less, it's a bit sticky) or there is Emulsifier adjusting here. Can the meat be lighter? I want Phil like Haka Labo
The meaning of the members of the light meat. Is the liquid close to water or not? If so, use Light Lotion Maker in synchronization
- (rose,aloe vera, Cucumber ) water with Witch Hazel (spray bottle): Ingredient contains DI Water + rose extract , Es. oil Must add a preservative, of course, the mixture is a lot of water, then use Emulsifier to combine. Rose Water Witch Hazel and es. oil
use Light Lotion Maker in the same way. will be liquid and can be sprayed
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development