Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมลดริ้วรอย ขาดความยืดหยุ่น แพ้ง่าย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Re: anti wrinkle cream Lack of flexibility, easy to lose

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello
1 Baobab Oil on the website it says sterol is it a steroid or not? If using it will make the skin stick to steroids or not? 2 Avocado Oil on the website it says Steri, is it steroids? If applied directly to the skin or mixed with cream Will my skin become addicted to steroids?
Plant Sterol has no relation to stearic substances. Roy That the members mentioned
1 Avocado Oil 1 drop mixed with ready-to-use day cream. And can you get it at night? Is there any bad effect? It's been applied for 7 days and my skin feels softer. On the 8th-9th day, my skin feels soft. But I feel that my skin is tight (like in winter) around my cheekbones. Next to the cheekbones 2, I suspect that when the skin is dry, it can cause oily face because it is created by the body. and if your face is dry Then we apply oil to dull skin. The body will think that it is hydrated and we do not need to produce it. it will make your skin dry Can it be like this? And what should I do?
I don't know, sorry
1 Satin Cream Maker 1% 2 Sweet Almond Oil 5% 3 Grape Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 4 Pomegranate Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 5 Double Hyaluron ic liquid 5% 6 MOIST72 3% 7 pure-naringin tm ( grapefruit extract) 1% 8 Mild Preserve Eco 1% 9 Repair Activator 10% 10 water 64%
The formula can be mixed. Satin Cream Maker should be increased to 1.2-1.4% to stabilize the formula Reduce the risk of water-oil separation.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Previous

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development