Cosmetics Formulation Development

ครีมลดริ้วรอย ขาดความยืดหยุ่น แพ้ง่าย

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

wrinkle cream Lack of flexibility, easy to lose

Postby ammonarun » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:04 pm

1 Please ask for a formula for dry skin, sensitive skin, lack of flexibility. have wrinkles before age 2 want to have hyaluronic oil want avocado or Sweet Almond Oil or Grape Seed Oil 3 I want to have a light cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. No แอลกอฮอล์ or สารกันเสีย but if you have to put on a non-irritating request 4 Ask for a formula of skll water serum 5 if ordering What is the minimum price? Is there any packaging?
ammonarun

From thanks :: 1 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: anti wrinkle cream Lack of flexibility, easy to lose

Postby staff » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:36 pm

Hello. 1. Please check the sample formula here. Cholesterol/Palmitamide MEA/Ceramide Cream 4. Characteristics of the product. consist of only Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate one item in the formula. 5. Please study the procedure. สั่งผลิตเครื่องสำอาง ได้จากทีนี่ . The company divides it into ready-to-use packaging.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammonarun » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Hello, please help me to see the ingredients I need. need a moisturizing cream ลดริ้วรอย No Color น้ำหอม Add สารกันเสีย on the skin. Soft and creamy texture Absorbs into the skin quickly Please advise if it should be added or removed. complete the elements Including help to add percentage. Thank you. 1 Satin Cream Maker 2 Squalane ((olive) 3 Sweet Almond Oil 4 Grape Seed Oil (refined) 5 Pomegranate Seed Oil (Refined) 6 Double Hyaluron ic liquid 7 Ceramide Complex 8 Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) ((ultra-fine) 9 Mild Preserve Eco tm
ammonarun

Postby ammonarun » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Hello, 1 Babassu Oil 2 Squalane oil can be applied directly to the skin?
ammonarun

Postby staff » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:58 am

Hello, members can check the rate of using various ingredients from the details of each ingredient on the web page.
can be used.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby ammonarun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:01 pm

Hello, please ask me 1 Baobab Oil on the website it says sterol is it a steroid or not? If using it will make the skin stick to steroids or not? 2 Avocado Oil on the website it says Steri, is it steroids? If applied directly to the skin or mixed with cream Will it cause my skin to become addicted to steroids?
ammonarun

Postby ammonarun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:09 pm

Hello, please help me to see the ingredients I need. need a moisturizing cream ลดริ้วรอย No Color น้ำหอม Add สารกันเสีย safest for skin Soft and creamy texture Absorbs into the skin quickly Please advise if it should be added or removed. complete the elements Including helping to look at the percentage proportion as well. If it works, thank you. 1 Satin Cream Maker 1 % 2 Squalane ( (olive) 5% 3 Sweet Almond Oil 5% 4 Grape Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 5 Pomegranate Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 6 Double Hyaluron ic liquid 3% 7 MOIST72 3% 8 Ferulic Acid 1% 9 Mild Preserve Eco 1% 10 Repair Activator 10% 11 water 61% 8,10 do I need to add it?
ammonarun

Postby ammonarun » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Hello, please ask me 1 Baobab Oil on the website it says sterol is it a steroid or not? If using it will make the skin stick to steroids or not? 2 Avocado Oil in the website it says Steri, is it steroids? If applied directly to the skin or mixed with cream Will it cause my skin to become addicted to steroids?
ammonarun

Postby ammonarun » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:38 am

Hello, I want to know that 1 Avocado Oil 1 drop mixed with ready-to-use cream day and night, will it be okay? Is there any bad effect? It's been applied for 7 days and my skin feels softer. On the 8th-9th day, my skin feels soft. But I feel that my skin is tight (like in winter) around my cheekbones. Next to the cheekbones 2, I suspect that when the skin is dry, it can cause oily face because it is created by the body. and if your face is dry Then we apply oil to dull skin. The body will think that it is hydrated and we do not need to produce it. It will make your skin dry. Can it be like this? And what should I do? Please help me explain, thank you very much.
ammonarun

Postby ammonarun » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello, I would like to change the recipe. Please help to see the ingredients you need. need a moisturizing cream ลดริ้วรอย No Color น้ำหอม Add สารกันเสีย safest for skin. Soft and creamy texture Absorbs into the skin quickly Please advise if it should be added or removed. complete the elements Including helping to look at the percentage proportion as well. If it works, thank you. 1 Satin Cream Maker 1 % 2 Sweet Almond Oil 5% 3 Grape Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 4 Pomegranate Seed Oil (Refined) 5% 5 Double Hyaluron ic liquid 5% 6 MOIST72 3% 7 pure-naringin tm ( grapefruit extract ) 1% 8 Mild Preserve Eco 1% 9 Repair Activator 10% 10 water 64% Thank you very much.
ammonarun

Next

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development