Cosmetics Formulation Development

ขอคำแนะนำสูตรคลีนซิ่งโฟม ด้วยค่ะ

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Can you please give me some advice on the cleansing foam formula.

Postby wassana.dp » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:50 am

Hello, I would like to ask for advice on cleansing foam formula too. I want to make a soft foaming facial cleanser. In this regard, I have attached my favorite ingredients. Please help point out the recipe for making it too. The example taken here is just for guidance. However, I only need the initial formula to make it. And will be used to adjust all the new Active. Details of the ingredients of the sample that I like are as follows: Water Myristic Acid Glycerin Palmitic Acid stearic acid Glycol Distearate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Potassium Hydroxide Lauric Acid Sodium Laureth Sulfate Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate Propylene Glycol Sodium PCA Butulene Glycol Fragrance Hydrolyzed Honey Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate DMDM Hydantoin Glycoproteins PEG-90M Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil ] Olive Oil Carboxylate Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract Daucus Carota Sativa Carrot Root Extract Glycine Max Soybean Seed Extract Oryza Sativa Rice Extract Panax Ginseng Root Ext ract EDTA Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract Oenothera Biennis Evening Primrose Flower Extract Taraxacum Officinale Dandelion Extract ThymusQuinquecostatus Extract Tropaeolum Majus Flower Extract Thank you very much.
wassana.dp

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Suggestions for a cleansing foam formula?

Postby staff » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:15 am

Hello, the formula has a high alkalinity. which is not suitable for washing face Because it will make your skin dry. When used for a long time, including adding any skin care ingredients in the formula. will not be able to expect results Because the active ingredients nourish most of the skin. Will not be able to be in a state of alkalinity.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development