Cosmetics Formulation Development

การใส่ผงกลิตเตอร์ในแชมพู

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Putting glitter powder in shampoo

Postby spark_za » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:02 pm

if you want to put ผงกลิตเตอร์ in shampoo where No clear formula can use thickener I get any other than ClearClean ? ClearClean (I intend to make shampoo with pH 5.5 formula) and if you want to adjust the formula Milky white color without pearl shadow. Which substance can be used instead? emulPearl other than Oil
spark_za

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Putting glitter powder in shampoo

Postby staff » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:25 am

Hello
if you want to add ผงกลิตเตอร์ in the shampoo without the need for a clear formula can use thickener there anything else besides ClearClean (I intend to make a pH 5.5 shampoo)
สารสร้างเนื้อเจล , others will not create a gel-like structure that can coat ผงกลิตเตอร์ or เม็ดบีดส์ in the formula. good compared to ClearClean the result is if สารสร้างเนื้อเจล Other types สารสร้างเนื้อเจล will need to be used in a high amount. so that the meat is thick enough to be carried (compared to ClearClean that doesn't need to be thickened. For example, other options such as using AnyGel Make the gel water first. and then mix other steps
And if you want to adjust the formula to be opaque without pearl sheen, which substance can be used instead? emulPearl , other than those Oil
, would like to check and inform come back
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Recipes Count: 0

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development