Cosmetics Formulation Development

สารกันเสียในครีมปิดผมขาว

Need help and get help on cosmetics formulation development

Preservatives in white hair cream

Postby sornsw.0809 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Hello I'm working on it now. white hair cream products from natural herbs I want to know what to put สารกันเสีย which one and how much? (Product size 150 ml) :D :D
sornsw.0809

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: Preservatives in white hair cream

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello, if you want to claim that it is a formula without สารกันเสีย can be used Mild Preserved Eco If you want to claim, use สารกันเสีย from nature can be used PaeoniaPreserve™ , for testing whether the usage rate สารกันเสีย and type สารกันเสีย Is the สารกันเสีย used in the formulation sufficient to control the infection in the formulation? Please send samples to the lab for testing by recommending testing at Department of Medical Sciences which should actually be produced to make sure สารกันเสีย and the rate chosen are sufficient and appropriate.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sornsw.0809 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 am

How much should I put in? Can I buy this and mix it myself? Or you have to go to the Department of Medical Sciences at all. The product now is going to have both liquid cream and powder form. I don't know if we use it. The same สารกันเสีย ? สารกันเสีย can be ordered from Is there any advice on how to mix it up?
sornsw.0809

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:13 am

Hello, members can order สารกันเสีย from the website. Measuring the performance and suitability of สารกันเสีย per formulation produced. Must be checked at the Department of Science. to ensure that สารกันเสีย and the amount of สารกันเสีย that members choose to use. Will be effective in controlling the infection in the member's formula is sufficient. Recommendations and usage rates Members can check from the web page.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby sornsw.0809 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:50 am

hello now Our products have been changed to powder, all are herbal powder, packed in a pp bottle with a seal cap, still using the formula Mild Preserved Eco is it the same?
sornsw.0809

Postby staff » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Hello, adding สารกันเสีย in powder formulations. Spray onto the powder that is being blended or blended. Gently spray onto the surface of the powder. and stir well so that สารกันเสีย spread all over part of the powder Recommended start Mild Preserved Eco at 1% If there is still a problem with the infection control may consider increasing it to 2%
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Return to Cosmetics Formulation Development