Haircare Recipes

ClearClean กับ TaraGel

sharing your hair care recipes

ClearClean with TaraGel

Postby dignifiedparents » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 pm

Please ask 1. ClearClean™ with TaraGel both create a thick viscosity how is it different Or is it used with different products? See that ClearClean used to make shampoo, liquid soap, the TaraGel to สารสร้างเนื้อเจล but it doesn't say Can it be used to make gel bath soap or gel shampoo? 2. If using ClearClean™ and still need to add polysorbate? In case the formula contains oil? 3. From the message "Reheating 60-70 degrees in the mixing process will help ClearClean dissolves more easily into the formula", so warm the water first. then add substance or add substance to water Then warm it up? TaraGel 1. Use TaraGel , do I need to add polysorbate again? Where the formula contains oil? 2. From the message "When TaraGel™ is heated to make the formula more stable" How many degrees heat? Must be mixed with room temperature water first. and then TaraGel it up TaraGel in warm water? 3. Which substance is still viscous and electrolyte resistant and is สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ ? สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ that is safe too Please advise further, thank you.
dignifiedparents

From thanks :: 0 Times
Recipes Count: 0

Re: ClearClean and TaraGel

Postby dignifiedparents » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 am

please answer purchased received But still don't dare to mix, waiting for an answer.
dignifiedparents

Postby staff » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Hello
1. ClearClean™ with TaraGel both produce viscosity. how is it different Or is it used with different products?
TaraGel was developed to enable thickening in any formulation, not limited to cleansing formulations. which is the limitation of ClearClean TaraGel cannot be vegetarian. can be transparent like ClearClean TaraGel provides a gel texture with a different texture than ClearClean What kind of meat do you like more? ClearClean can carry pearl or glitter or any powder. that want to be suspended in the formula better than TaraGel
2. If using ClearClean™ still need to add polysorbate. or not If the formula contains oil?
If there is little oil? ClearClean will be able to help you coordinate it, no. Any additional help is required.
3. From the message "Reheating to 60-70 degrees in the mixing process will help ClearClean dissolves more easily into the formula", so warm the water first. then add substance or add substance to water Then warm it up?
Any way?
1. Use TaraGel and then add polysorbate or not? Where the formula contains oil?
TaraGel in lower oil brazing ClearClean but if there is little oil in the recipe ( 0.1-1.0%), no problem, can be soldered at all. If the rate is higher Members must take the test. Because each type of oil Can be easily soldered, difficult, different
2. From the message "When TaraGel™ is heated to make the formula more stable" How many degrees of heat? Must be mixed with room temperature water first. and then TaraGel it up TaraGel in warm water?
heated to about 60-70 degrees, it will help dissolve TaraGel well done
3. Which substance is still viscous and electrolyte resistant and is สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ ? สารสกัดจากธรรมชาติ that are safe too Please suggest more
If it's 100% natural it would be TaraGel because it has Gel Maker , some Xanthan Gum interpreted as natural depending on the translator Due to the incubation of bacteria
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dignifiedparents » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:01 am

27755.jpg
27755.jpg (75.8 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
27755.jpg
27755.jpg (75.8 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
I use ClearClean a few times and the result is Yes, the shampoo is slightly viscous. This time, let's change a little. The unique part is that the past 1 was not added polysorbate, causing the oil to separate. The oil in the formula is about 12%, so this time add polysorbate 2 ClearClean from the original 4%, which separated oil to 8% 3 without salt, which I do not know if salt is involved or not The process of doing the same, which ClearClean thickens the shampoo. a little The difference is the 3 items above. The result is from the beginning. take the pie by hand It's quite thick. Add the ingredients until complete. It's still thick Stirring for almost 3 hours, the shampoo is still thick. but reduced the thickness somewhat, but still considered quite thick So I thought it might be possible to stop people. Last step, add Citric Acid as usual to adjust the pH at that time. There is a lump as shown in the attached picture below. The lump is about 10 cm. I want to share the results. ClearClean this time for everyone. Does the team know why ClearClean ? ClearClean Even if it clumps like this, I repeat that I have done it many times. The shampoo is slightly thick, but this time, it's different as stated above. and I became like this and liquid shampoo There is not even the slightest thickness. Is the team enough to know that? What makes the result look like this? But if you don't know, that's fine. Thank you.
Attachments
27752.jpg
27752.jpg (95.38 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
27748.jpg
27748.jpg (85.68 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
dignifiedparents

Postby staff » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Hello, please inform the members of the formula and the proportions in the formula in detail.
Staff - MySkinRecipes
staff

Postby dignifiedparents » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:18 pm

I've done it many times as said How to do the same which in the past The shampoo is slightly thickened. what is different Some added ingredients As already stated above only, thank you.
dignifiedparents

Postby dignifiedparents » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:40 pm

or because ClearClean doesn't work with Polysorbate?
dignifiedparents

Return to Haircare Recipes